Marzetti Dressing Blue Cheese Chunky

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
All natural.
No preservatives.
Since 1896.
15 fl oz (443ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti Dressing Blue Cheese Chunky!
Marzetti Dressing Blue Cheese Chunky uploaded by carrie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Marzetti chunky Blue cheese dressing is the best blue cheese dressing I personally have found. The texture is rich and creamy. The taste is slightly tangy. Very thick. I find this in my produce section for roughly $5. Very worth the price. Overall satisfied with this particular brand. Have tried several flavors and never disappointed.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Marzeti blue cheese dressing wasnt the right flavor to me if I'm being honest. I tried it with my spicy buffalo chicken salad. I would improve this product by making it a little less tangy in my opinion. The flavor could use some improvement. I was disappointed in the flavor a bit
This is probably one of the best blue cheese dressing they never had I like that it is Trae to the chunky label without being overpowering sometimes when a blue cheese is chunky it’s a little over the top this has the perfect balance of dressing and blue cheese crumbles I think it taste great and I love using it on my wedge salads
Baltimore, MD
Blue cheese and it's nice and chunky! Great for dipping sauce or dressing. Great flavor and the cheese chunks just melt in your mouth. I got this product from my local grocery store. I recommend everyone to give it a try.
Roanoke, VA
Delicious, creamy, chunky blue cheese dressing. Perfect for salads but thick enough for dipping. I utilize this a lot with my keto diet. Hack - throw a dollop on top of your steak!
Today I made chicken wings and had to have blue cheese for dipping! Marzetti makes all of my favorite dressings but their blue cheese is heads above their competitors! It doesn’t have that after taste or weird tang that some of the other brands I’ve tried!
Fredericktown, OH
The Marzetti blue cheese that I love the most is the ultimate blue cheese it's extra thick and has huge chunks of blue cheese in it I love it so much
I love this dressing. I also use it for a dip for veggies, chicken, whatever! This is my go to blue cheese!
Elizabethtown, KY
I can eat this on about anything! Great on salads and as a dip for veggies or buffalo wings.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Great dressing. Really good with salad and wings. Pretty close to professional quality