Marzetti® Classic Ranch Dressing

by Marzetti

Every delicious spoonful in the generous, 24 fl. oz. jar lives up to a tradition that began over a century ago. Great taste and quality are what Marzetti dressings are all about.

Does anyone think there overpriced
Start your review of Marzetti® Classic Ranch Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
Once my girls got a taste of ranch, I have realized that this is their favorite one as well mine. They use it on alot of things; fries, chicken nuggets and tenders to even pizza. It has a great flavor. It's just so good! I have to purchase 2 at a time because it doesn't last long in our household.
Saint Cloud, FL
My husband calls me a ranch snob because this is the only ranch I will buy . The flavor is perfect. I eat it on everything from pizza , veggies and chicken .and my kids love it too.
Chester, VA
I absolutely love this ranch. I'm very picky about food, and usually like a thicker ranch. However, this is a little thinner but not runny. It's tatsr though makes it well worth it. It is a little pricier, but for me it is worth it or to at least put on wraps and things. I would recommend!
Julian
THIS. RANCH. This is the best store bought ranch I’ve ever tried!! The price is a little high given the amount of dressing, BUT it’s worth every cent when I can’t get a hold of my mom’s homemade ranch.
Memphis, TN
I am a huge ranch snob and Marzetti ranch is the only store-bought ranch I’ll use. It is on the pricier side (as far as salad dressings go) but it is so worth the extra couple dollars!
Best ranch you can get aside from delicious restaurant style buttermilk ranch. I don’t use often because of the calorie content but when I do, hmm I enjoy every bite with this on it.
Wyomissing, PA
This is the absolute best tasting ranch dressing I've ever had. And I ALWAYS order or buy ranch dressing for my salad or bread sticks or pizza rolls... This stuff is so creamy and tastes so fresh, almost as if I made it from scratch. My husband, who really doesn't notice such things, even commented on how delicious the dressing was on the salad I served with dinner a few nights ago. It's a bit more expensive than the other brands, but in my opinion, it's worth every single penny!
Batavia, OH
I cannot do hidden Valley. Everything about it screams processed. This brand however is in my opinion the best ranch dressing. This is the only one that we use in our home.
I have been on the hunt for a perfect ranch dressing for YEARS. Every brand I've tried has a nasty kick to them until I came across this one! I used to tell my parents that I couldn't find a store brand that tastes the same as the ranch at some restaurants. They would tell me it was all in my head but then when I brought this one home, they finally realized what I meant and now it is the only ranch that enters the house. PERFECT.
State College, PA
This is just typical ranch dressing. It is too thick and goopy for my liking, but it does the job. I felt like it got thicker once I opened it and had it in the refrigerator for a while. Not my favorite but usually on the cheaper side for dressings.