BY MARZETTI

Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
Since 1896.
0g trans fat! see more...

• I've been wanting to try this brand of caramel dip, do you recomm...2 Answers
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
my favorite caramel dip. super rich in flavor and tastes so good. the only thing i don't like about the caramel is it's kind of on the expensive side and you can't really dip your apple slices in it. you kind of have to spread it on the apple slice like you would spread butter on toast....
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I stock up on this every fall! It’s amazing with apples, and we get a ton of apples every year. It puts me in the fall/Halloween spirit. It tastes fantastic and goes so fast! Give it a try this Halloween season!
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
They had this on sale at Sams club so I just had to get some! There is no better snack than a cut up Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel sauce. It has a perfect caramel sauce. Reminds me of carnivals in the fall!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love getting this and eating it with apples. Especially when it's autumn. It's only about $2 for the container and lasts for a long time.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
The best! It’s perfect for this time of year but I love it year round! So good with a crisp apple! Smooth, not too sticky or sweet! My favorite fall treat!
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
This is the best apple dip! I really enjoy that it is not overly sticky to stick to your teeth but isn't overly watery as well!
launa d.
Very soft taste. I love to use as a dip at events and coal gatherings. Its really all thats available at my grocery store.
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
I can seriously eat apple slices dipped in this stuff all day everyday! yummy its like bringing the fair to your house!
Jennifer C.
This pretty good! I would take it to any gathering with some apples! Not bad at all for the price and quality
Winter P.
I eat this so much because the texture is like peanut butter but it slips down your throat more easily
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
I've been wanting to try this brand of caramel dip, do you recommend it?