Marzetti Caramel-Dip Old Fashioned

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
Since 1896.
0g trans fat!

I've been wanting to try this brand of caramel dip, do you recommend it?
Start your review of Marzetti Caramel-Dip Old Fashioned!
Dennis, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This dip is amazing!!! It is so good with granny Smith apples! I could eat this every day! I would recommend that you try this if you have not already because it is amazing!
Purchased at: Safeway
This reminds me of sleepovers at my childhood home! We also had this dip with some apple slices. It is so dang good, if you have a party and need an easy appetizer this is great! It never disappoints, and works for every age group.
Bridgton, ME
They had this on sale at Sams club so I just had to get some! There is no better snack than a cut up Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel sauce. It has a perfect caramel sauce. Reminds me of carnivals in the fall!
Frankfort, KY
my favorite caramel dip. super rich in flavor and tastes so good. the only thing i don't like about the caramel is it's kind of on the expensive side and you can't really dip your apple slices in it. you kind of have to spread it on the apple slice like you would spread butter on toast....
Alvarado, MN
I stock up on this every fall! It’s amazing with apples, and we get a ton of apples every year. It puts me in the fall/Halloween spirit. It tastes fantastic and goes so fast! Give it a try this Halloween season!
Cleveland , OH
I love getting this and eating it with apples. Especially when it's autumn. It's only about $2 for the container and lasts for a long time.
Columbus, OH
The best! It’s perfect for this time of year but I love it year round! So good with a crisp apple! Smooth, not too sticky or sweet! My favorite fall treat!
Purchased at: Kroger
This is delicious as a snack with fresh apples. Definitely a fall must have. My kids love it and its just like eating a taffy apple without the peanuts.
New Windsor, NY
This is the best apple dip! I really enjoy that it is not overly sticky to stick to your teeth but isn't overly watery as well!
Marzetti Caramel-Dip Old Fashioned uploaded by Sierra M.
The caramel is chucky, and tastes absolutely awful. Extremely disappointed with this product. I do not recommend buying it.