Marzetti Caramel Dip Fat Free

by Marzetti

Marzetti® Fat Free Caramel-Dip.
Since 1896.
0g trans fat!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marzetti Caramel Dip Fat Free!
Denison, TX
Yes yes yessss to fat free indulgence. I love keeping this on hand for fruit, pretzels, even just a spoon! The texture is just right, no heating or cooling, and the consistency is nice and creamy without being too sweet or heavy. I love this sweet treat.
Greenwood, MS
I Love Marzetti's Caramel Dip. I used it for caramel apples for a holiday party & it was a huge it. I even had a few guests to ask for my recipe. Thanks Marzetti's!!!!
Stockton, CA
I do not like the fat free version of this dip. It is very runny and watery. It totally did not satisfy my carmel craving.