GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsMary's Gone Crackers
Sea Salt Pretzel Crackers, 8 oz (Pack of 12)

Mary's Gone Crackers Sea Salt Pretzel Crackers, 8 oz (Pack of 12)

by Mary's Gone Crackers

Mary's Gone Crackers Sea Salt Pretzel Crackers: Organic 100% whole grain No refined flour Wheat free Gluten free 0g trans fat 550mg omega-3 fatty acids per 1 oz serving Pack of 12

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary's Gone Crackers Sea Salt Pretzel Crackers, 8 oz (Pack of 12)!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Dinah P.
Tuscaloosa
Love these!   Such a satisfying and healthy snack.  You won't be disappointed!!!  I keep these in the pantry at all times
Assumpta A.
bohol philippines
instead of cheese salt crackers is the second thing that i love  especially this food it made me addicted to it for the first time that ii tried thanks to all the people who made this
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Madeleine R.
Vancouver, BC
These Mary's Sea Salt Pretzels are great for dipping in your favourite dip. A bit more expensive, but these have all the right ingredients. I buy these again and again because they are addicting (from whole foods). Would recommend these for any health conscious individual.

Looking for your answer?