BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Mary's Gone Crackers Salt Snack Crackers 6.5 oz see more...

Sarah G.
Melrose Park
If you’re looking to eat healthy and still enjoy a crunchy snack, stop and go to the store and pick these up right now!!

I started a fitness journey back in 2011 and I came across these. I was desperate to find a quick and easy crunchy snack that was also clean and healthy. I didn’t think I would like these but I ended up loving them and have regularly bought them since.

They taste great on their own or make some healthy chicken salad and use the crackers to scoop it up and chow down.
Natalie S.
Port Ludlow
This is my favorite cracker to bring to book club. It’s rich flavor of various grains is welcome at any gathering. I usually pair it with a dairy-free cashew chive spread and top it with some smoked salmon from the local corner store in town. It is a bit expensive, however, but I feel that it is worth the price.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
I love these crackers paired with hummus or guacamole. They are different than any other cracker I've tried. The texture is hard to describe... they are thin and not super crunchy but still have a good bite to them. They are something you should try!
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a firm believer just because something is healthy doesn't mean it has to be nasty. And this lacked flavor, I mean it has seasonings to it but having seasonings and having flavor are two totally different things I think it totally missed the mark where it could have been something great.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
When you haven't had a cracker or gluten in awhile, these taste amazing. If you're used to eating highly processed foods, you might not be terribly impressed. I like to have them as a healthier cracker option but they are a bit overpriced.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my gluten-free relatives! These are pretty yummy, seed-packed crackers. They have a delightful crunch, and they’re very substantial with all the seeds. Really tasty flavor that goes well with any number of toppings. Recommended!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
My favorite crackers of all time— just wish there wasn’t quinoa in it because quinoa really bothers my stomach :( Other than that they are absolutely delicious by themselves or with any spread! all of my friends and family love them.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I just discover Mary’s Gone Crackers and fell in love! The crunch and flavor are amazing! The ingredients are incredible and I will be repurchasing this product in the future. 10/10 would vey highly recommend!
Tara G.
Woodstock, NY
I have a lot of gluten free friends and I usually keep a box of these on the pantry for them!

They are delicious plain or dipped in hummus or goat cheese!

I love the ingredients and how guilt free this snack is!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
These are super yummy on their own, but I love to eat them with cheese or hummus. I love the quality and ingredients that are in these crackers! They are gluten free, which is a big bonus as well!