BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Mary's Gone Crackers Salt Snack Crackers 6.5 oz see more...

Tiffany ✌.
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
Too good to be true! I love Mary's Gone Crackers! I was introduced to this brand about four years ago used to think "no way will I EVER pay that much just for crackers" ....well here I am four years later buying them regularly. Health is important to me and paying a little more for something that is a bit more wholesome is worth it to me!
Sheena B.
Sheena B.
These bad boys are the best for tooth chillingly good fun. They're. But harder than I expected but the flavors are nice and mild, slightly nutty, and great for pairing with cheese or hummus. I wouldn't suggest snacking on them solo, however, because they do tend to be on the dry side.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Omg I love these crackers. Going GF stinks but these crackers rock. They have a great grainy crunch without ingredients I avoid. And they fare just as well with GF and non-GF eaters. Now if they'd only return to my Costco!
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Yasss! These are a gluten-free person's dream! I honestly prefer them to any of the heavy hitters that contain wheat. Who got me addicted? The craft service person at my work. Now I grab a box whenever I'm feeling snacky.
Phoebe W.
Phoebe W.
Love these! Packed with good for you seeds and nuts that will help keep you full for a long time. The only two cons are high price and a slight cardboard taste when you eat them alone (without dipping in hummus etc.)
Nisha S.
Nisha S.
Strong flavor that goes great with avocado, pico de gallo, and bean dip! These have a good crunch and are pretty sturdy. They are packed with nuts and seeds that help me get my fiber in. I enjoy them as a snack or with my meal. I recommend you try out the original flavor then try out the others, but to me they're all pretty good!
Cam V.
Cam V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love crackers with seeds in them! The flavor is so good and these are perfectly crunchy! They are also really healthy which I love! I would buy these again! Great because they are vegan and gluten free!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Delaware
Always a great quality product that I love to bring with dips to special events. I would love to try some additional flavors! Not too bag on calories and pack a great crunch
Anne M.
Anne M.
These aren't my favorite but they're healthier than most and taste great with hummus!
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
Burnaby
These are always in the cupboard at my house! A very tasty cracker that I eat most often with hummus. Needs the dip since the crackers are dry on their own.