BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Mary's Gone Crackers Salt Snack Crackers 6.5 oz see more...

Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Omg I love these crackers. Going GF stinks but these crackers rock. They have a great grainy crunch without ingredients I avoid. And they fare just as well with GF and non-GF eaters. Now if they'd only return to my Costco!
Nisha S.
Nisha S.
Strong flavor that goes great with avocado, pico de gallo, and bean dip! These have a good crunch and are pretty sturdy. They are packed with nuts and seeds that help me get my fiber in. I enjoy them as a snack or with my meal. I recommend you try out the original flavor then try out the others, but to me they're all pretty good!
Cam V.
Cam V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love crackers with seeds in them! The flavor is so good and these are perfectly crunchy! They are also really healthy which I love! I would buy these again! Great because they are vegan and gluten free!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Delaware
Always a great quality product that I love to bring with dips to special events. I would love to try some additional flavors! Not too bag on calories and pack a great crunch
Anne M.
Anne M.
These aren't my favorite but they're healthier than most and taste great with hummus!
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
Burnaby
These are always in the cupboard at my house! A very tasty cracker that I eat most often with hummus. Needs the dip since the crackers are dry on their own.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Halifax
Amazing crackers! The crunch is addicting and I could sit and eat a whole pack in one sitting. Always have to pace myself with these because they are so good!