Mary's Gone Crackers Organic Super Seed uploaded by Anna M.

BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Mary's Gone Crackers® Organic Super Seed Crispy Crackers.
New.
Gluten free.
No soy!
Rich and satisfying.
Non GMO project. Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina K.
Cheese and crackers are my favorite party snack.  But if you're gluten free, you often have to miss out on the cracker! But not when you have Mary's Gone Crackers!  One of the best gluten free crackers!  I always have cheese and crackers at my get togethers and my friends LOVE these crackers, and they don't follow a gluten free diet!  I highly recommend this for anyone who is gluten free or looking for a delicious tasting cracker!
Kay L.
This is the definition of healthy crackers to me. They are pretty decent tasting and taste great with hummus or cheese! I’m a first time customer and can see myself purchasing again. Would recommend to others!
Marissa E.
Brookhaven, GA
I am OBSESSED with these crackers! They are delicious, healthy and definitely satisfy the "chip" craving with a good and healthy alternative. However, they are VERY expensive, so I often can't justify buying them.
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Love these! The crunch and the grains! These are great cheese crackers since they have such a great texture! Also love the bitesize! I think these are kind of a love them or hate them snack. But I love them!!!
Elsa K.
Parrish
I love seeds... and they are so great for you! Mary's satisfies my craving for that crunchy cracker, with some healthy benefits. A great pairing with hummus and cheese.
myah H.
Paradise, CA
These crackers were super yummy! my only complaint is that the box was quit small as were the crackers themselves. I bought them for dipping in cream cheese but they were slightly to britle for that task. The taste was right on the mark for me. Great crunch and awesome flavor!
E L.
These crackers are hard to eat. They are very hard and crunchy. I would caution people to watch your dental work while eating them. They are also rather bland.   Would not purchase them again. They are a gluten free item.  They are also organic crackers
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Great healthy snack! I love the nutty taste. I throw these in a baggy for work and I have a great snack to munch on through out the day.. I didn't like them at first but now I love them. you just have to give them a chance!
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
I love that these crackers have real ingredients. A serving size is small but i seem to stay fuller longer. The health factor is better than most crackers.
Lauren H.
Kent, OH
Great for dipping in hummus or even in a cup of tomato soup. A little to dry for just snacking. They have an amazing nutty and toasted flavor.