BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Mary's Gone Crackers® Organic Onion.

Wheat free.

Gluten free.

Crispy crackers with a rich, satisfying flavor.

GF® certified gluten-free.

USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maggie J.
Great in dips or with cheese! My mom pretty much only buds these which is how I became addicted. I like any bread or cracker where you can see the different seeds and grains.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
If you like healthy, hearty, wholesome crackers - then these are the crackers for you. They are very thin, crispy and crunchy and are packed with multiple different kinds of seeds. They have just a slight hint of sea salt and onion, not too over powering. High in omegas, good fats - love that use chia and flax seeds. These aren't your normal healthy chip - haven't tried anything else on the market similar to these. I love finding tasty snacks that you can eat without guilt and that are filled with nutritious ingredients. This brand is also gluten free! I haven't seen them in my grocery store - I find them at my local health food store or Whole Foods.
Liz L.
Amity Harbor
These are so good and healthy as far as crackers go. They are gluten free and I believe vegan as well. The price point is spot on for the quality and the flavor is exceptional. Great addition to tomato soup or any soup for that matter.
Emily B.
Mobile, AL
I love these crackers! They taste amazing. The onion flavor really amps up the experience. Great with cheese or on their own. I highly recommend them for a tasty snack. They also have a great shelf life for a natural product.
Emily I.
London
Foodie Expert
The crackers have a very nice earthy taste to it, probably because of the sesame seeds. I really like it. I rarely eat any snacks because my appetite is very low. However, these crackers are ones that I love! You never really get sick of them because there are no ingredients that make you full. When I eat a bag of cheese chips, or something salty with added artificial flavors, I quickly get sick of it for a few days after eating. So these crackers are a pretty reliable source of a snack when I'm hungry. These are mostly healthy besides the 8% sodium -- as long as you don't eat too much you should be fine
Crystal N.
Foodie Expert
I love anything onion! Especially with a fairly strong flavour like these crackers. I've only bought them once so far but would buy them again if I could find them for a great deal. I love the clean ingredients - it really helps put my mind at ease when buying products with real ingredients. Highly recommend as a healthy clean cracker :) Especially for onion lovers.
Charissa H.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
They are quite good! They do taste very healthy, so if you don't like that taste they wouldn't be for you! They are a little overpriced, so it may not be worth it for you,
Kristina T.
KITCHENER, ON
I used to eat these when I was gluten free and they are so good with hummus. I'm grain free now so can't have them and I often miss them.