Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Original, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Del T.Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Original, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alicia S.Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Original, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alicia S.

BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Karissa B.
Lakeland, FL
Fabulous crackers!!! Hearty, great snap, flavorful! There aren't enough in the box because they are so good! Love that you can see the seeds & nuts! They are pricey, but it's a great indulgence!
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
These are the perfect pair with some hummus! A bit of a unique flavor and texture, which makes them stand out from other brands of crackers I've tried. I love the herb ones especially. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Sedona T.
These look and taste very healthy. I don't know if they actually are though so I feel like it's not worth it to eat them since they seeem too healthy but may not actually be. I have tried them because my mother eats them, but I wouldn't purchase them myself.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Fun, yummy crackers. I was introduced to these through my mother who is gluten free and used to buy the gluten free version. I got hooked on them and then started buying these because they are tasty and home up well with cheese. They look really nice on a cheese or charcuterie platter because they have seeds in them and have a more irregular, organic shape which makes them stand out.
Linda M.
First time I purchased these was last week at Costco. I like them! Very crunchy and hearty, they pair well with cheese and with hummus. They're satisfying because of the crunch yet I don't feel guilty eating these because they are made with whole grains! Perfect snack!
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I love these crackers! When you first pull them out of the box you may look at it like "what in the world is this!" It's really tasty. It's somewhat pricey for a cracker but worth every penny. Taste great with guacamole! Super seed is my favorite is my favorite!
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
These crackers are definitely for the healthy nut. They are not seasoned or flavored much. You might feel like a bird eating these but they are very satisfying and leave you wanting to eat more. They go perfect with hummus and truly feel like the healthy alternative.
Paige B.
Mary's crackers are the real deal when it comes to healthy crackers! These are so good with hummus and sometimes I make a goat cheese with honey and sunflower seeds which is bomb with these crackers too.
Deema M.
Sugar Land, TX
OH MY GOSH!! These crackers are AMAZING. I found them at Costco and I've been buying ever since. They are very crunchy, and just extremely savory. They have a very nutty flavor and I love that they get me my crunchy fix!
Melinda C.
I LOVE These crackers! I bring these to work regularly as a snack. They are gluten-free, satisfyingly crunchy and pair well with spreads. I've tried every variety available at my local store and haven't been disappointed yet. As a note, I have heard some people who think they are too crunchy for a cracker and unappealing as a result.