Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Original, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Del T.Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Original, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alicia S.Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Original, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alicia S.

BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Melinda C.
Melinda C.
I LOVE These crackers! I bring these to work regularly as a snack. They are gluten-free, satisfyingly crunchy and pair well with spreads. I've tried every variety available at my local store and haven't been disappointed yet. As a note, I have heard some people who think they are too crunchy for a cracker and unappealing as a result.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I buy these crackers in a large quantity from Amazon because we really enjoy them and eat them very often, but also because they are normally quite expensive at my local publix and Amazon's price is great! They are delicious and oh so healthy!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
I was not sure I would like these at first but love them even more than trisciits or wheat thins or anything! They are so yummy with sliced cheese or even by themselves. I love the good ingredients too. Definitely will repurchase.
Deema M.
Deema M.
Sugar Land, TX
OH MY GOSH!! These crackers are AMAZING. I found them at Costco and I've been buying ever since. They are very crunchy, and just extremely savory. They have a very nutty flavor and I love that they get me my crunchy fix!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I love these crackers because they have an intense crunch and a great flavor. I also like that this brand is gluten free, as my son is on a gluten free diet. These are perfect with some hummus for dipping.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Mary's crackers are the real deal when it comes to healthy crackers! These are so good with hummus and sometimes I make a goat cheese with honey and sunflower seeds which is bomb with these crackers too.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Bradenton, FL
I adore these crackers!! All natural and clean. The seeds make me feel like a healthy little bird and they taste great with everything
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Los Angeles, CA
These are very tasty and a nice healthy option. I'll eat these with chicken salad instead of bread and it's a much lighter option.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Fun, yummy crackers. I was introduced to these through my mother who is gluten free and used to buy the gluten free version. I got hooked on them and then started buying these because they are tasty and home up well with cheese. They look really nice on a cheese or charcuterie platter because they have seeds in them and have a more irregular, organic shape which makes them stand out.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These are so packed full of flavour that you almost don't need to top them with anything! They go great with Monterrey jack cheese, almond butter, or salsa though! For me they were an acquired taste, but I really do love these.