Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Black Pepper, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

• Are those good? Is.it too spicy? Curious as well2 Answers
Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Healthy, tasty and gluten free! I love these crackers with hummus, with some vegan cheese or just on their own! The ingredients are amazing and they really do taste amazing!
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
Love these. They are great for guilt free snacking. They are generously packaged and you get more crackers than most box products. They have a great taste and crunch.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Wanted to see what the hype was about so I bought these really expensive they tasted like crap I think it was just the flavor as I had tried someone else's and they were not as bad
Amy L.
These are so good! They don't taste like the crackers with powdery/chemical coatings that are everywhere nowadays. Just natural and good, and don't leave me feeling guilty after I've eaten a lot of them. I do wish they were less expensive, as a small boxy is $5.00 or $6.00 (which is a lot compared to other crackers).
Logan E.
I did not like these at all. The flavor was bad, not just because of the pepper but also because just the general flavor of the cracker isn't pleasant. I will not be repurchasing. It was like a sour/bitter seedy flavor that I didn't enjoy.
Influenster M.
Perfectly delicious with some goat cheese and sliced grapes. This is the perfect amount of crunchy-salty and flavorful. This is highly recommended as a cracker brand and I love being able to offer a gluten free option to guests when they visit
Annah W.
rock hill, SC
These are the best crackers (any of this brand not just these specifically). Especially if you're a health nut they are loaded with all kinds of whole grains and seeds and nuts.
Vanessa R.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE black pepper flavor!! Mary's crackers are soo good, they're addicting! I love the seedy texture and this flavor is just one of the best. So nice to find a cracker without a bunch of unfamiliar ingredients. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany L.
Long Beach , CA
These crackers really do it for me with texture. They pair amazingly with hummus and pack much more nutritious value than your standard snack or cracker. Definitely worth a try.
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these. I eat these with cheese spreads and hummus. They are a healthier cracker alternative. I believe I purchased them at Whole Foods.
Monica S.