Marys Gone Crackers Mary's Gone Crackers, Black Pepper, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

• Are those good? Is.it too spicy? Curious as well2 Answers
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
These are my favorite, (relatively) healthy alternative to other chips and crackers! The pepper gives them a lot of flavor, and they go great with veggies and hummus. Every variation of Mary’s Gone Crackers Ive fried has been delicious!
Isabelle d.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a nice and filling snack that is a healthy alternative to your general processed white-flour crackers. The black pepper flavor pairs really well with cheeses, even soy/tofu/dairy-free cream cheeses! Also good with guacamole, but not so much hummus.
Bridget B.
These little crackers are packed with good stuff and are absolutely delicious! I only know about them because my sister has Celiac, and has to eat gluten free. But you would never know if no one told you! They're so worth paying a little extra for, and add both eye appeal and most importantly flavor to any cheese plate.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
As I am a fan of the Black Pepper flavored things out there, this Marys Gone Crackers line is great. Super crispy, a little bit of bite to it. You won't find too many other cracker bites out there like these. I've never. This is a great snack to have out on the table when you have guests over and want to offer a light snack.
Rosanne C.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Handsdown my favorite organic, gluten free crackers on the market. I eat these with everything and often take a box with me when I'm travelling on long road trips. Clean, healthy and taste great. The black pepper flavor is a little spicy...just how I like it. But be warned, if you can't handle spice, go with the original flavor. Enjoy!
Angie M.
Houston , TX
These are my second favorite flavor of Mary's Gone Crackers.  My favorite is the Everything crackers.  These crackers are a healthy, gluten free alternative to regular wheat crackers. The texture is good, but not exactly like a regular cracker, but a good replacement.
Monica H.
Santiago de Chile
They taste AMAZING!! ❤ I just love how it sounds like when you eat those bad boys. They are so crispy and tasty like no other cracker. I love this brand so much. This black pepper option is perfect with a good cheese and wine, maybe some olives.
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
I love how crispy and light these little crackers are. I usually eat cheese with my crackers so I don't like them to have too much flavor, i feel like these have somewhat of a strong flavor so I prefer to eat these alone or with hummus.
Berry M.
Oohhh man this black pepper cracker is so freaking good! You can eat a handful of them and feel like you had a really filling snack. Although, who can stop at just a handful? I always make sure to pick up a box when I’m at Whole Foods.
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
I think Mary's crackers are a wonderful choice when you're trying to eat really healthy. I think they're also great if you don't want to eat really healthy. I think the cracked pepper and one is one of my favorite flavors that Mary's gone crackers have.
Monica S.