BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Crispy crackers with a rich, satisfying flavor. Wheat free. GF: Certified gluten-free. USDA organic. How can rice and seeds taste so good? Mary's Gone Crackers manufactures the best tasting wheat free and gluten free baked goods using the highest quality, organically grown ingredients. Mary's original seed crackers with herbs contain only certified organic ingredients. There are no hydrogenated oils or trans-fats. To our traditional recipe of organic whole grain brown rice, organic quinoa (keen-wa: a flavorful, high protein seed/grain), organic flax seeds (high in omega-3 essential fatty acids), and organic sesame seeds we have added our own unique blend of organic herbs. Simply Nourishing Ingredients: Brown rice. Quinoa. Flax seeds. Sesame seeds. Mary's original seed crackers with herbs have a rich, nutty flavor, enhanced by the earthy aroma and taste of the added herbs. Crispy, satisfying, and distinctive, they are delicious on their own or with a favorite topping. Once your taste buds are awakened by the whole grain goodness of our crackers, your creativity will know no bounds! Let Mary's Gone Crackers become a healthful staple in your kitchen. Enjoy! Organic. Kosher. Non-GMO. Whole grain. Made with love. Vegan. Dairy free. Wheat free. Gluten free. No hydrogenated oils. No trans-fats. Contains 450 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving. Conscious eating. 100% whole grain - 18 g or more per serving. Non GMO project verified. nongmoproject.org. Certified vegan. vegan.org. Saturated fat in our crackers occurs naturally from whole sesame seeds, flax seeds and quinoa. Certified organic by International Certification Services Inc. Medina, NJ USA. www. ics. intl.com. Mary's Blog: www. marysgonecrackers.com/mary's blog. www. marysgonecrackers.com. Please recycle. 100% recycled paperboard. Printed with 100% soy based ink. Made in the USA. Organic Short Grain Brown Rice, Organic Whole Quinoa, Organic Brown Flax Seeds, Organic Brown Sesame Seeds, Filtered Water, Organic Garlic, Organic Herbs, Sea Salt, Organic Wheat Free Tamari (Water, Whole Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol or Organic Vinegar). Contains soy. Manufactured in our own dedicated gluten free, dairy free and nut free facility. see more...

• Has anyone seen these in any stores? Like Trader Joe's or...1 Answers
Maddie L.
Mary's Gone Crackers are a staple in my pantry, and this is my favorite flavor in the whole line. The herbs give the crackers a nice bright and fresh taste, and they pair perfectly with any savory dip or topping. They are super seedy and crunchy, which I love. My favorite way to eat these is with tuna salad! High quality, read-able ingredients that are worth the price.
Brady O.
Philadelphia, PA
THESE ARE AMAZING!! The best tasting cracker I have ever had, hands down! I originally bought them because I have to eat gluten free but my roommates have tried and now love them as well! We always have them in the house
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Love these. They are always my go to. I especially love them with the bumble bee tuna! I am not a fan of herb crackers, but these changed my mind! I will definitely be purchasing again! So great for on the go.
Stephanie R.
Jamaica , NY
If you're feeling like you need to munch and need a quick snack, these are the way to go! They're not crazy expensive but they are on the higher end of the price side. However, they are worth it! You'll never sacrifice those abs, your health or flavor when it comes to these crackers. They get addicting so watch yourself! Great for kids, adults and everyone in between!
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these!!! They are so good with hummus or cheese. They are so crunchy and fun to eat. What I like about these is that I feel satisfied after a portion size. Unlike a lot of other chips or crackers, you don't feel empty when you're done eating them. They're also packed with omegas!!!
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
These are by far my favorite crackers!!! It's hard to find these at certain stores but when I do find them I buy as many boxes as I can, these taste wonderful with a spicy hummus, and they're gluten free!!!
Jamie J.
Harahan, LA
These taste great! I usually eat them with chicken salad or a laughing cow cheese for a light snack. They come with more to a box than most conventional crackers. Mary's Gone Crackers, Inc. Mary's Gone Crackers Herb 6.5oz
Gracie H.
Woodacre, CA
My favorite crackers. They are gluten free and are made with tons of compressed seeds and a delicious herby flavor. Pair great with all types of cheese or humus. I recommend these crackers to anyone! Only ones I buy.
Maritza D.
Williamsburg, VA
Love love love Mary's crackers. Great taste. Great crunch, organic, real ingredients, gluten free. I haven't found similar product I like more. Like all the flavors. Will continue to repurchase time and time again. On subscribe n save with amazon
Erin C.
nashville, TN
the most delicious crackers! i just can’t get enough! they taste amazing with almost anything! they are a healthy little crunch to help mix things up! love them with a low-fat cheese- it’s a great snack!
Emilia K.
Has anyone seen these in any stores? Like Trader Joe's or Whole Foods?

back