BY MARY'S GONE CRACKERS

Mary's Gone Crackers Chocolate Chip Cookies: Traditional flavors--revolutionary ingredients Wheat free Dairy free Kosher see more...

Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
LEAR35144 Maria F. R.
I'm restricted by allergies to gluten to a super clean diet. This is the closest thing to a treat I can have. Most people imagine they're eating gluten free by eating corn, or barley, or rice. I can't even eat any of those things. This does have some rice flour but unlike actual rice it doesn't give me mind-blowing pain. If you can eat corn, then YOU AREN'T GLUTEN SENSITIVE. I had to learn the hard way (and a trip to Mayo Clinic at big $$$$) to be told by a big-time immunologist that there are at least 200 gluten proteins and only tests for a handful. Mayo does some that aren't available anywhere else in the world and yup, if you have a GENETIC sensitivity to gluten then avoiding wheat is not going to be enough to stop your symptoms. It has brown rice, potato, amaranth, and pea flours but not enough of the rice and amaranth to give me symptoms if I only eat one or two a week...it's not an easy life. However as far as taste, these are AWESOME!! I mean like a REAL ginger snap with real molassas and everything. They are super yummmmmy!!!
Ana Carolina L.
Amazing! Great for snack time, the kids love it to. I always buy more when we are out of those. The best!!!!
Carolina P.
this product is really good I recommend everyone to buy it !!! I really love that it is a good brand and economical, it's worth it, also you can always get them and buy them online and influente.com and thus you will not have limitations of being able to probrar and to acquire your product! try it out
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
Estas cookies son increíbles! En serio, son las mejores galletas saludables de sabor por ahí! Ahora están sanos, por supuesto que van a probar un poco diferente, ¡pero sinceramente creo que saben tan bien! ¡Puedo comer estas galletas en serio todo el tiempo
Ramy F.
pense em alguem que ama cookies? eu!!! amo muito e tambem nao conhecia a marca so agora que conheco mas adoro as gorinhas de chocolate dele
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Nặdặ ʚ.
Wooow i like this coockies very very much its lovely and helpful its gave you happiness i am in love with this and about price its good
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
eu amooooooooo cookies, sempre tenho em casa, pois é meu cracker favorito, amo muito, sempre compro para meus sobrinhos e primos.
Thaiana C.
Ilhéus
Ótimos cookies, bem gostoso, concentrado o sabor das gostas de chocolate, ótima qualidade e combinação com as gotas de chocolate