Maryland Traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies 172g - Pack of 6

by Maryland

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maryland Traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies 172g - Pack of 6!
How would you rate this product?
28 St vincents avenue
These cookies are so addictive! You have one and next minute the packet is gone! You get a lot of chocolate chip inside so the taste is so good! Compared to a cheaper brand the taste is just not the same! I would definitely recommend if you have a sweet tooth.
Sandbach , Cheshire
Could eat the whole pack of these they taste that good! Love a couple with my cup of tea! Filled with chocolate chips and the perfect size for a little snack. Love this brand & the supermarket own brands are never the same! Would deffo buy again :)
Really like these cookies, they definitely meet expectations for cookies. Some of the nicest ones I’ve tried & not disappointing. I bought these at the co-op a few times. I would recommend them to others, although they aren’t healthy for you.
Maryland cookies are really delicious and are a brilliant snack but they are really crumbly so its hard to stay tidy and are also very useful for school lunches they do small packs of about 5 and are still really good
There very delicious and yummy and tasty. They leave a nice taste in your mouth. Not disappointed in them at all. No pros or cons towards them. I definitely recommend everyone else to go buy it and try it out.
Maryland cookies go well with milk as you can get dry mouth if you eat too many. But if I ever want chocolate chip cookies Maryland cookies are definitely are the brand I go for. They are cheap to buy so are great snacks.
These cookies are the best cookies around. They cannot be beaten in my opinion. Over the years they've started to taste a bit different but they'll still be the best. I would recommend these highly
Peacehaven, East Sussex
My favourite UK cookies. They taste really yummy, have the right amount of crunch texture and have a good amount of chocolate chips. My definite favourite over other brands I’ve tried.
Greenway, Huyton
Very more-ish! Perfect with a cup of tea. Biscuit size is a little small. Would prefer a bit bigger! Great quality, chocolate tastes nice too! Ideal for a snack and on the the go.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Been buying Maryland cookies since i was a kid. They're hands down one of the best cookies I've had. They're full of chocolate chips and they're so nice. The cookies crunchy but not too hard to bite into. Theyre the perfect combination of biscuit and chocolate

Looking for your answer?