Maryland Traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies 172g - Pack of 6

by Maryland

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maryland Traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies 172g - Pack of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Litherland , Liverpool
If there’s anybody with a big sweet tooth then it’s me. I’m a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies and have been buying Maryland for years. They are the best balance of crunchy biscuit and smooth chocolate and are lovely to eat on their own, or delicious dunked into milk, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Harlow, harlow
I love Maryland cookies I’ve tried most of them although Influenster only has the red Parker the purple are my favourite. These are hugely affordable for the quality and also are easily to get hold of and I would recommend these over expensive cookies
Bt20 3ef
Depending on how you like your cookies depends on whether you will like these, I don't, these are thick with a good distribution of chocolate chips, I prefer my cookies thinner with a softer centre, affordable though! Kids always love them.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Thoroughly enjoy these cookies! Nice chocolate chip cookies that can become very moorish. This item is very tasty and well worth the money. These cookies are quite affordable and I would definitely recommend to others!
England
Wonderful staple cookies. Crunchy with chocolate chips. Very more-ish. Great for dipping in hot drinks and it can retail it's crunch, but if dipped long enough can be soft. Delicious snack/treat. Would definitely recommend!!
coventry
Classic. Can't get a better chocolate chip cookies than this. In my school this was the holy grail of all biscuits. I'd recommend to anyone searching for a good biscuit to pair with a cup of tea.
These are the best cookies ever. They're such a classic. I think They're kind of healthy but I'm not sure. The flavour of these cookies is so good and they taste amazing! I don't really think there is anything bad I can say about these. I would defiantly recommend this for you guys. I'm sure you will love it.
Norwich
They are really lovely cookies with a bit of crunch to them! The chocolate chips are really soft compared to the actual cookie dough. Having said this they both balance out each other really well, however they are a bit dry so I like to dunk them in my cup of tea- it’s really nice then!
These are the best cookies for value. They are more crunchy in texture than others and so make a good biscuit to drink with tea/ coffee. The are very easy to eat but are so small so my husband ends up eating half a packet. We always repurchase.
These are honestly my favourite cookies ever! Anything containing chocolate and I'm all for it. They aren't too hard or too soft and have the right crunch to them which I love! If u haven't tried them I would say why not? They are affordable and taste amazing ❤️

Looking for your answer?