BY ROBERT STEVENSON #72 in Movies

Join the "practically perfect" Mary Poppins (Julie Andrews) for a "Jolly Holiday" as she magically turns every chore into a game and every day into a whimsical adventure. Along the way, you'll be enchanted by unforgettable characters such as the multitalented chimney sweep Bert (Dick Van Dyke). You won't need a "Spoonful Of Sugar" to love every moment of this timeless Disney classic!

• Never seen this movie, is it worth it?17 Answers
  • Anyone seen Saving Mr. Banks? If you haven't: it's a good movie t...1 Answers
  • How do you imagine a 21st Mary Poppins would look like? 1 Answers
Mary Poppins
  • "This is by far one of my favorite Disney movies; the songs are so catchy, Julie Andrews and Dick van Dyke are perfectly cast, and it's not your typical Disney plot line." in 3 reviews
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
Mary Poppins is wonderful. The morals therein and the songs leaving a everlasting impact. It reminds me of my blissful childhood and of days bygone. The actors are meaningful as well. The father, for example, initially was constantly at work and away from home. Mary taught him the importance of being with his children and realizing what's truly important in our lives.
I recommend this film for all.
Kerry T.
I just introduced this movie of my youth to my nine year old who was hesitant to watch it because she didn't see any animation on the cover!! She now watches it over and over and jumps around the house singing songs from the movie! It's classic!
Lu C.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a really good classic movie and is a must watch! I still remember scenes from this movie like it was yesterday. It also has great songs that are really catchy! Definitely a great watch for the whole family
Maddie F.
Anyone seen Saving Mr. Banks? If you haven't: it's a good movie to watch if you plan on watching this. Like, you should watch Saving Mr. Banks, THEN you can watch Mary Poppins. It brings SO MUCH MEANING to the movie!!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Classic, amazing movie with an equally amazing soundtrack. I love this movie! I love the actors and actresses. I love when the horses come of the carousel. My favorite scene. This is a must watch movie.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Pop Culture Expert
Yep, add this to your must have for the collection. Mary Poppins is classic and has to be seen. The magical nanny helps make things fun and truly helps "the medicine go down...in the most delightful way" Love this movie!!!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my favorite movie that came out in disney channel it funny magical and interesting i love this movie its amazing and this is one of my favorite movies.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Mary Poppins is a classic. I could watch it over and over. All the songs are catchy and cute. The directors were very creative when making this. I would recommend everyone at least once. I guarantee you'll watch it again.
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
My favorite movie as a child. It was so good to be able to share it with my kids when they were little. They learned the great songs and still no the words to many of them
Sarah M.
My cousin recently told me she had never seen this and I was astounded. If you have not yet experienced the wonderful world of Mary Poppins then you have not yet lived
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
What do you like about this movie
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell in blue ray
Juliana T.
Pop Culture Expert
Never seen this movie, is it worth it?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Who is your favorite character
Katana S.
Pop Culture Expert
Who wishes that she was real? lol I do!!