BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Winter Wishes Shimmeriffic Collection Ltd. Edition. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erika Z.
This smells so good. I'm in love with it one of my favorites. It is nicely packaged and easy to open. I order my from a catalog. I buy it a few times a year for my self and for friends as gifts.
Leslie Z.
Chicago ilinois
A little bit pricey but it helps a lot if u use it for 4 weeks it helps
A lot I realy recommend to you I know it's a little bit crazy but if you use it. It's going to help and change your life
that m.
This collectionlight. Unlike others, it doesn't create that silky feel, but rather absorbs quickly and treats redness just as fast. After using it for multiple weeks (along with the rest of the line), I have noticed a dramatic decrease in facial redness and am so pleased. I am sold on this product and this entire line!
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
This is a cute little tin gift. The Tim it comes in is adorable and the products just like most Mary Kay products are top notch and worth trying out
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
The package is nice, scent smelled good. How ever since I have skin sensitivity it made my hands itch. Anyone who has allergies I don't recommend.
Hannah M.
Good bang for your buck. I enjoyed using these products. Aa friend bought me it for Christmas. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Kim R.
This product provides the perfect amount of shimmer while moisturizing perfectly. The fragrance is light and delightful.
Katlyn O.
Logansport
This was my very most favorite kind of lotion  it actually did something for my skin it helped so much I also love the smell
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not the biggest fan,  out was way way way to oily and the glitter was too chunky and textured for my taste. Like the smell
makayla h.
I absolutely love this product. I got it for my mother as well for Christmas and she loved it just as much as I did.