BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Velvet Lip Crème: Berry Stylish see more...

Katie O.
I like this product because it is very smooth and creamy when it is applied. The bullet also shapes to your lips which is nice. It does transfer easily when you are eating so it has stop be applied constantly. It doesn’t feel like anything is one your lips; very light.
Morgan G.
Roswell
The color is a little more on the pomegranate side than a berry. It is very easy to use though and glides right on. It is not matte, it has an normal lipstick sheen. I would recommend this to those with more tan skin tones .
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
Perfect color for fall. Nothing beats the creme lipsticks. They go on smooth and stay for most of the day, unless they smudge off. The package is cute and I’ve never had an issue twisting the lipstick.
Lilia D.
Denver , CO
The color Omg so beautiful. Really creamy and smooth on my lips. It isn't the most long-lasting if your eating and drinking but it leaves a nice tint on your lips. So even after its gone your make up is still very even. Would repurchase although it is a lot and will last a  long time.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Katlyn N.
Lagrange, GA
I absolutely love this color lipstick. It’s kind of like a nude lip color with a hint of purple. It’s so beautiful and has great pigment. Very long lasting and the packaging was cute. I’d definitely buy again
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Malu o.
Manalapan
Purchased at: Walgreens
What a good product. You are going to be impressed by the result. It stayed in my lips for almost 12 hours. I had the best feeling And it really worked very well. I loved it
Jessica J.
Gulfport, MS
This is a favorite lipstick of mine. It’s got a great creamy color feel and the color really pops! It has a great wear time. I would recommend this to anyone. The price is comparable to other brands
Sophia b.
Bagdad, KY
I prefer my LipSense lipstick that stays on 16 hours and moisturizes my lips at the same time or wearing our SeneGence lip balm which feels amazing.
You can contact me at 502-321-1770 if you’re interested in treating your lips better :)

Amazon