BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Vanilla Sugar Satin Hands Pampering 3 piece Set: Vanilla Sugar Hand softener, 2.1 oz/ Vanilla Sugar Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub, 7.75 oz/ Satin Hands Vanilla Sugar Hand Cream, 3 oz/ LIMITED EDITION. VERY HARD TO FIND. Description: Hand scrub... see more...

Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love Satin Hands! I play many musical instruments, and my callouses sometimes start flaking off (from the dry skin). This product exfoliates my dead skin off and leaves them feeling fresh and new. I would recommend this to both girls and guys, due to its subtle scent.
Jasmine S.
Cincinnati, OH
I can't say enough about MK satin hands! I love the original but the vanilla sugar just smells so good and leaves your hands (or feet) feeling so soft! If you have never tried satin hands before I recommend finding a rep immediately and placing an order!
Arlene C.
Love the satin hands line. I used to get this when I had a rep for Mary Kay. Since I no longer have a rep, I am so looking for anyone who sells Satin Hands and the Lotion that comes in a pink and white tube. I use that on my legs after I shave and it would moisturize my legs so good. Now I long to find it again.
Hannah O.
Pekin, IL
Love this product I have the Mary Kay satin hands in Pomegranate and it's very moisturizing and leaves your hands so so so soft and it's a very good product yet if you don't rub in well enough it kinda leaves a greasy residue.
Amanda M.
Rayville, LA
This is the best product ever made! The scent is amazing and it leaves your hands feeling so extremely soft without them feeling oily! It's well worth every dollar! I will continually have this product at my kitchen sink!
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I seriously am addicted to this set! Oh my goodness. I have two sets and home and two sets in the office. Can you tell that I am afraid of ever running out?

After I use this my hands, that tend to be dry and are turning a little crepe, are like a babies bottom. Smooth, soft and perfect.
Beth A.
I love the Mary Kay Satin Hands and the emollient cream. It always leaves my hands feeling refreshed and smooth. After having a lazer procedure done the nurse suggested I use the emollient cream on my face, it worked just as well if not better then Aquaphor.
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
I love this product. It doesn't make your hands feel greasy. It just makes them feel silky smooth. I use it just about 3 times a day. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Esme M.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this set! It makes your hands soft since the first application. I do a lot of house work and thanks to this my hands look beautiful. Plus it smells delicious.
Danyelle C.
I love this stuff. I've tried the peach and white tea scented ones. This is the only hand scrub Ive used. It was okay. It wasn't as effective as I thought it would be.