Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

by Mary Kay

​This extremely volumizing, superthickening, all-in-one formula creates the look of big, bold, separated lashes that last all day.

• Flake-, clump- and smudge-resistant.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested; suitable for contact lens wearers.
  • Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy; suitable for sensitive eyes.
  • Fragrance-free.

This extremely volumizing, superthickening, exclusive formula creates the look of big, bold, separated lashes that lasts all day!

Ingredients

• Kaolin increases coverage and reduces transparency of colors.
  • Cetyl Dimethicone enhances the application characteristics and texture of a product.

Does this mascara lengthen too?
How many colors ?
[user:veroc1] [product:mary-kay-ultimate-mascara-blackbrown] ??
Start your review of Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Amazing mascara ,when I firsts saw it at the store I was debating if I should get it ,and I’m so glad I did It gives the lashes a very good coat it makes them look longer and give a lot of volume ,highly recommendin reviews
Mica S.
Lewes, DE
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Mica S.
I love this mascara. I always carry it in my purse. It's so easy to apply. I have dark brown eyes which make them more visible. I wish there is a smaller size with a hook that I can connect to my keychain.
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Cara P.
This is not the mascara but it's just ultimate mascara black color mascara I liked it makes my eye lashes really pretty and cute I really like the mascara it's packaging is nice and I got it as a sample on the mail I do recommend they have really awesome mascara
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Cassie R.
I love this mascara! It has been a staple of my make up routine off and on for years! It goes on super smooth, no clumping or sticking, and makes my lashes longer, darker and thicker. Great all day wear with no smudging or flaking. I've even fell asleep with it on and it still looks good the next morning!
Oyinkansola A.
Conway
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Oyinkansola A.
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Oyinkansola A.
This is my go-to mascara. The way it gives my lashes length and volume is beyond amazing! It is crazily easy to apply and the packaging is so cute. It’s a bit pricey but would I recommend? Absolutely.
evelyn <.
Houston
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by evelyn <.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The wand is easy to use and applies nicely. I received this from my mom when I was younger and now I use it almost everyday. I definitely would buy this product again and again.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This is a good mascara for everyday use. I can really get down to the root of the lash and make them look more thick and fans my lashes out so they look super fluffy. It’s a really black mascara.
Kendra W.
Marion, OH
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Kendra W.
My favorite mascara. It was a gift from my grandma but I’m sure Mary K gals can order it!!! This mascara is very liquidy. It works well if you use a lash primer in my case but I already have naturally long eyelashes but I still use it!!!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.
This mascara is one of my favorites. I wish MK would make more mascara and make a better lash serum as they have right now.
Samantha L.
Alexandria, IN
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Samantha L.
This is a great product! I have brown eyes and decent lashes, and this product compliments them well. I use black, and the color is very rich. I paid $15, which I didn’t think was a bad price for how long it has lasted. It wears well, and it takes a lot for this mascara to run. My only complaint is that sometimes this mascara will flake in my eyes (more so than I’ve noticed with other products), but it’s a small price to pay for how long it lasts on the lashes.
Bree Y.
Green Bay, WI
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara uploaded by Bree Y.
I absolutely love this product and the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead if 5 is because it isnt waterproof and therefore doesnt stick as long as i would like! Other then that it's great. Gives amazing fullness and my lashes always come out looking just how I want them!