Mary Kay

Mary Kay True Dimensions®...
2822 Reviews
4 / 5
Wow this lipstick is absolutely fantastic. The price is reasonable and the packaging is unique and different from typical mary kay lipstick. The color is beautiful and worked well with my skin. It's super hydrating and felt like silk on my lips. Smells great too!!!
4 / 5
I tried this lipstick and it's pretty good. The texture is soft and well applied to the lips. It lasts for a long time and it fully corresponds to the price. I like the convenient packaging and bright color. Scent good.
5 / 5
De los mejores pintalabios que he probado, su textura y pigmentación dejan un acabado brillante súper jugoso, el packaging es súper bonito y práctico, evita que se te abra sin querer, calidad precio es muy asequible, la única pega es que lo lleves siempre encima porque lo mancha todo.
4 / 5
dank der zarten Textur fühlt es sich kaum auf den Lippen an und es gibt fast keine Klebrigkeit, die ich so nicht mag. Ein nackter Farbton verleiht dem Gesicht eine natürliche Wirkung und eine geringe Menge Make-up
4 / 5
Ein tolles Produkt. Lässt sich gut anwenden von der Textur her. Die Farbe hält wie versprochen. Der Preis ist angemessen. Er hält auch sehr lange.
5 / 5
Excellent lipstick from Mary Kay. Went on perfectly and stayed put. Beautiful colours to choose from but this pink is my absolute favourite. Love Mary Kay!
5 / 5
I love the color of this product. It provides just enough color on my aging face. Not overpowering. Best ever for an elderly woman who wants a touch of natural looking color.
4 / 5
I like the mary kay lipstick .I am very pleased .I love this color. Although it doesn’t stay on long enough, but it’s creamy I'm putting it on, and lips are well moisturized, shiny.
5 / 5
This lipstick is very feminine ♥️ I love the color and the quality of this product coz it’s very natural and good . I am currently using this product and I definitely recommend everyone to try and use it 😍
5 / 5
Colore brillante non macchina non lascia residui rimane 24ore lo consiglio a tutte le ragazze mamme che vogliono essere brillanti come le star