Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick ~ Tuscan Rose uploaded by Carrie Beth H.

BY MARY KAY

lipstick see more...

Jamie H.
Preston, MD
I sell Mary Kay products, but my reviews remain honest and unbiased.

I like this lipstick a lot! I colors are fantastic and they are high quality. I do wish they stayed on a little longer for days that I wear makeup from early in the morning until late at night. However, for just a night out, this is my go to! I don't have to reapply much, if at all and it looks great all night.
Fallon G.
united states
Tuscan rose is an excellent color that looks good on nearly every skin tone. The formula is very moisturizing and smooth. It is never spotty or patchy. All around love this lipstick
Karla A.
Turlock
It is not my favorite, it is very thin, it does not pigment enough it is more like a lip moisturizer and it is shiny.
No es mi favorito, es muy delgado, no pigmenta lo suficiente es mas como un humectante de labios y es brilloso.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm not a huge fan of mary kay but I fo enjoy their lipsticks. They stay on well without being to drying and the colors are very pretty. The way the cap opens though is a bit odd.
Kerri N.
Mustang, OK
Love that it has a bit of shimmer too it without being too much. The only problem I’ve had with it is that it doesn’t last a super long time. It was my first time using it so I wasn’t sure what to expect but I would definitely recommend it to others!
MICHALA •.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This lipstick has a great creamy formula that lasts! I have extremely dry lips, but found it to be surprisingly moisturizing and comfortable. This color in particular is subtle, but compliments bold eyes well.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
It’s a good lipstick. The color is nice. The price is fair. I am just not nearly as excited about lipsticks anymore. I’d much rather have a liquid lip product.
Wendy P.
Campton, KY
One of my favorite lipsticks and colors. I love the true dimensions lipstick by Mary Kay. Hydrates my lips, the color is beautiful and is long lasting.
Megan N.
Swedesboro
Used this lipstick for a special occasion and for a lipstick that is not matte or a stain it lasts a long time and I love the color selections.
Laura S.
Orleans, IN
I have the shade natural beauty and I love it! It applies smoothly and evenly. Feels moisturizing as well. Does not leave my lips feeling dry.

back