Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag

BY MARY KAY #1 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Mary Kay  Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
  • "It also has a hook on it that you can hang on your bathroom door or where ever if you like to keep it out...if not just roll it all up and toss it under the cabinet." in 6 reviews
  • "I am able to my full size skin care products (cleanser, toner, moisturizer) in ONE section, then make up in the next, followed by body care (lotions), and my toothbrush, toothpaste, and all of my other brushes in the last one." in 5 reviews
  • "I've had mine for over 10 years and would highly recommend it." in 3 reviews
Amanda D.
Louisville
This is the best bag by far for transporting  toiletries. I love the Velcro on the bags for easy removal and in being able to switch up items quickly and with ease. You load the inside bags with all you need...one for hair, makeup, skincare, shower items and head out. It has a hangar on it to hang from a hook or peg at the gym or hotel and allows it to be convenient. If you need to sit at a vanity for makeup, you can simply pull out the make up bag from the Velcro and sit where you please, then replace when you are finished. All of the individual bags roll up and store in luggage or carry on for east transport.
Andrea M.
Titusville
I had been searching for the perfect roll-up travel bag for all of my essentials. Along with traveling and house/dog sitting multiple times a year I needed something to carry everything and be somewhat compacted. This bag is worth every penny, rolled everything to perfection and has a handle for trying to carry everything at one time! I would recommend to a beginner makeup enthusiast all the way to expert makeup artist!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I absolutely love these bags! I use mine for hair stuff/jewelry. It’s hanging up in my closet. It’s easy and extremely convenient while traveling. I’ve been using it for a few years now.. and it’s an absolute god send! It’s definitely worth having! The Velcro is strong enough to keep it from unraveling while folded. (And I’ve had it packed full!) 🤣
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
My mom was a Mary Kay representative and had one of these bags. I think the woman that was above her gave it to her as a gift for her accomplishments. She still has it and uses it when she travels...it’s still going strong after several years now.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love my MaryKay traveling bag! It has multiple storage bags inside which makes it easy to divide your facial products from your makeup product. The pockets are easy to clean as well in case something breaks or spills. What I love most about this is that there is a hook at the top so you can hand it while unfolded.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This travel bag is AMAZING! I travel a lot and my MK representative recommended this bag. Yes, it is a little pricey but for me, it was worth every single penny. It is easy to use and holds sooo much makeup and toiletries. If I know anyone who could use this I recommend it immediately.
Maria M.
Beaverton
I love this bag , it actually holds more makeup than I had expected. It comes in separate bag sections which you can pull off or stick them back on. I keep mine hanging on my door & when I’m about to travel I just roll it up & take it with me . It’s worth all your pennies , recommended.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This bag is so cool! I use it every time I go on vacation or out of town. It holds so much! There are four zippered bags to put your stuff in and each bag is held on by Velcro which is nice if you need to carry some things with you but don’t want to take the whole bag. The Velcro is strong so it the smaller bags don’t ever come off unless you take them off. There’s also a hanger attached so that you can hang the whole bag.
Valeria d.
Roswell
Hands down, Best Travel bag! I love that each bag can be taken off with the Velcro strip. Each bag is clear, making it easy to see what you’ve packed. I am able to store all of my travel necessities and I don’t have to worry my products leaking into my luggage. It also doesn’t take up too much room in my luggage. I love that it also has a hook making it easy to hang in any bathroom or door handle.
Trisha S.
Crooksville
I have yet to use this for travel, but I love storing all my skincare products in it. It leaves me so much space on my counter. It is a decent price and good quality. So far I am very satisfied with this product and would buy them as gifts for others.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
What else do you use your roll up bag for?
Tabby C.
Can I buy this bag without buying other Mary Kay products?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Where has your bag traveled too? Mine has gone with to Europe for study abroad and Mexico for spring break!
Melenie L.
Owasso, OK
I need a makeup bag that is good and handy for traveling since I travel a lot. So I was wondering does this last and does it have a lot of room and perfect size like not too big not too small? Last but not least is it worth my money?
Quiero uno alguien me dice donde puedo conseguirlo?