Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag

BY MARY KAY #1 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Mary Kay  Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
  • "It also has a hook on it that you can hang on your bathroom door or where ever if you like to keep it out...if not just roll it all up and toss it under the cabinet." in 6 reviews
  • "I am able to my full size skin care products (cleanser, toner, moisturizer) in ONE section, then make up in the next, followed by body care (lotions), and my toothbrush, toothpaste, and all of my other brushes in the last one." in 5 reviews
  • "I've had mine for over 10 years and would highly recommend it." in 3 reviews
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
This is a nice travel bag but i really didnt use it much, why? we do travel a lot and i am up for anything new to travel with and see if it works best, this does rollup to be in a decent size but i didnt like how bulky it was and how it really didnt hold to much stuff in there, its like i always had to have another bag to come with it, this will not be in my purse and have to be in my suit case and i like some of my stuff to be in purse so i always find myself having two make up bag so i ended up not using it and just buying one with size that works better for me..
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I bought one of these over 10 years ago. I actually think it came free with the massive amount of products I bought at a Mary Kay party. I still own it and it’s still in good shape. I used to travel with it but now the pockets are just not big enough to hold full sized items. A standard eye shadow palette would barely fit if at all in one of these detachable pockets. It can be very good if your carrying all travel sized items. I still use mine, it hangs in my bathroom to hold hair accessories and such for space saving and organization.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This bag is so cool! I use it every time I go on vacation or out of town. It holds so much! There are four zippered bags to put your stuff in and each bag is held on by Velcro which is nice if you need to carry some things with you but don’t want to take the whole bag. The Velcro is strong so it the smaller bags don’t ever come off unless you take them off. There’s also a hanger attached so that you can hang the whole bag.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love my MaryKay traveling bag! It has multiple storage bags inside which makes it easy to divide your facial products from your makeup product. The pockets are easy to clean as well in case something breaks or spills. What I love most about this is that there is a hook at the top so you can hand it while unfolded.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This travel bag is AMAZING! I travel a lot and my MK representative recommended this bag. Yes, it is a little pricey but for me, it was worth every single penny. It is easy to use and holds sooo much makeup and toiletries. If I know anyone who could use this I recommend it immediately.
Valeria d.
Roswell
Hands down, Best Travel bag! I love that each bag can be taken off with the Velcro strip. Each bag is clear, making it easy to see what you’ve packed. I am able to store all of my travel necessities and I don’t have to worry my products leaking into my luggage. It also doesn’t take up too much room in my luggage. I love that it also has a hook making it easy to hang in any bathroom or door handle.
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Okay I got this bag for Christmas last year and I liked it in the beginning and I got over it quickly. I don’t know why I still haven’t found a bag I loooove and can use it “every where I go” kinda bag that I’m looking for. But I gave it to my sister and she loves it so I guess it just works with other people but ehhh with me
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This product is so perfect! The hook allows me to hang it up in my bathroom with all the pockets easily accessible, and it’s perfect when you’re on the go packing; just zip up the sections, roll it up, and throw it in your bag!
Tiffany R.
Mahopac, NY
Where do I begin !! This bag is perfect for travel for any girl that has a lot of make up !!! Very good quality !! Easy to wipe down and clean !! It also comes with a hook so you can hang it in your closet or where ever you prefer !! This is my go to makeup bag to bring any & everywhere !
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is a very convenient makeup bag for traveling! It comes with 4 compartments that are velcro on, so if you have an accident you can just throw it in the dish washer :) the only down fall is that is can be bulky. I do recommend for travel since you can it a lot in there
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
What else do you use your roll up bag for?
Tabby C.
Can I buy this bag without buying other Mary Kay products?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Where has your bag traveled too? Mine has gone with to Europe for study abroad and Mexico for spring break!
Melenie L.
Owasso, OK
I need a makeup bag that is good and handy for traveling since I travel a lot. So I was wondering does this last and does it have a lot of room and perfect size like not too big not too small? Last but not least is it worth my money?
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Looking to buy a great travel bag that's not too big and bulky, but can still hold everything. Also looking for something durable and easy to clean. Does this one fit the bill?