Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag

New, I had put some products in it to show how it worked. The pouches are puffed out but the bag was NEVER Used.

Is this worth the buy to keep toiletries organized will traveling?
Long term use how does this bag perform?
Does Mary Kay still make this bag? I use to be a consultant years ago and The one I have needs to be replaced.
Start your review of Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It also has a hook on it that you can hang on your bathroom door or where ever if you like to keep it out...if not just roll it all up and toss it under the cabinet.in reviews
I am able to my full size skin care products (cleanser, toner, moisturizer) in ONE section, then make up in the next, followed by body care (lotions), and my toothbrush, toothpaste, and all of my other brushes in the last one.in reviews
I've had mine for over 10 years and would highly recommend it.in reviews
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Jessica H.
I take my Mary Kay Travel Roll Up Makeup Bag with me on all overnight trips. My favorite thing is that each individual clear bag can be detached because they are held on by Velcro making it easier to get what I want without dumping the whole bag.
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
I love my Mary Kay Travel Makeup Bag. It is great for keeping all of your beauty products together while you travel so you just grab your bag and have everything that you need. I have had mine for over 13 years and it still looks brand new. You can even use it at home for hanging on a door and having your makeup handy if you choose. Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag Mary Kay
Jordan P.
Mount Vernon, IL
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Jordan P.
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Jordan P.
This bag is great! I separate my makeup into the 4 separate compartments. One for pre-makeup routines, one for face makeup, one for eye makeup, and one for my brushes. This is the perfect organizer that you can also take on the go! I don’t know if the specific design I have is offered anymore or if it was limited edition.
Egat C.
The thing that I love about this bag is it's easy to clean. It also has swivel hook, and removable zippered compartments which makes it very hassle free. It's trendy, it fits every women's personality perfectly, and definitely practical.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Love this bag you can hang it up on a towel hook and you can remove the littlt pouches it fits all of your skin care routine products plus a good amount of makeup or what ever you need to take with you
Dana Z.
Blackwood, NJ
After reading everyone's posts I'm so jealous not to have one. Maybe one day I will. Not time to shop for this mom yet
stepfanie R.
Vallejo, CA
I've had my bag for about 6 years now and don't think I'll ever be getting rid of it! It fits everything and makes everything so organized.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
This bag is a life saver !! I own 3 of them 🤣🤣🙈🙈. We use them when we travel but I also have one that lives on the back of my bathroom door. It has lots of clear zippered bags on it that all lay flat when the bag is hanging open. I store all my skin care there so it’s easy to see.
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Kylie R.
Best thing ever. It's a little pricey but it's great. The makeup that comes with it is great and will have your face looking flawless.
Laura C.
I purchased this bag from my Mary Kay rep. I never travel without it. The four compartments perfectly hold all my shower and morning/nighttime skincare routines. The hook is so convenient to hang it on a towel rack or over a robe hook. It has no fabric so every surface is able to be wiped clean. Would not want to be without this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Demarye R.
Vallejo
il y a un an
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag dose this make up bag have a lot of space ? And where can I find one like it?
Cindy P. il y a un an
Yeap! I keep all My makeup un this bag, and You can get it whit any consultant that sells Mary Kay