BY MARY KAY #1 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Mary Kay  Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
  • "It also has a hook on it that you can hang on your bathroom door or where ever if you like to keep it out...if not just roll it all up and toss it under the cabinet." in 6 reviews
  • "I am able to my full size skin care products (cleanser, toner, moisturizer) in ONE section, then make up in the next, followed by body care (lotions), and my toothbrush, toothpaste, and all of my other brushes in the last one." in 5 reviews
  • "I've had mine for over 10 years and would highly recommend it." in 3 reviews
Mimi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love roll-up makeup bags! You can put LOTS of items in them. There is a section for eye stuff, one for toothpaste and toothbrush and one for makeup. Everything has a place. You can even find room for your jewelry. It can be hung when you arrive for easy access, then folded neat and small when you leave Doesn’t take up too much space. Try it. I bet you like it!!!
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I got this bag for Christmas last year and I liked it in the beginning and I got over it quickly. I don’t know why I still haven’t found a bag I loooove and can use it “every where I go” kinda bag that I’m looking for. But I gave it to my sister and she loves it so I guess it just works with other people but ehhh with me
Valeria d.
Roswell
Hands down, Best Travel bag! I love that each bag can be taken off with the Velcro strip. Each bag is clear, making it easy to see what you’ve packed. I am able to store all of my travel necessities and I don’t have to worry my products leaking into my luggage. It also doesn’t take up too much room in my luggage. I love that it also has a hook making it easy to hang in any bathroom or door handle.
Heather S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite travel bag. We travel often and even if it’s only a day I never leave home without it. I love the bags are removable. I keep one filled with just my husband’s belongings so when he travels without me he can remove it easily. The hook makes it very convenient to keep the goods off the counters. It doesn’t hurt that it’s nice to look at.
Mia A.
I love this bag so much! It has just enough space for me to put all of my bathroom necessities. What I love most is that each of the bags Velcro onto to bag so I can take one bag out at a time depending on what I want to use.
Monce's O.
Phoenix
I would recommend this because thia buety kit can carry thw make up you mostly use  it also has a hanger on top of the bag as you can see so you can hold it instead of carrying it in your arms its really easy to use .yes i would buy  this again becauae it was really helpful for me.
member-e9ac1
Best makeup bag ever! I had my first bag for over 8 years and it kept up even with all the makeup I had during my teens! It hold so many products and even full size products like makeup remover bottles and wipes, face wash, brushes, contact solution, eye glasses holders and etc. Perfect for on the go people and it even comes with a hook so you can hook on the cupboards in the bathroom. I am on my second bag because I used mine so much it was basically falling apart. The price point is an amazing deal. It contains 4 individual bags that rolls up into a square. Each bag is detachable by Velcro.
Bernadette M.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Consultant had hers with her when she came to visit. I always thought it was cool, convenient, stored quite a bit of product and it was classic MK pink and black. It is bigger than my Stella & Dot travel make up bag but it was the first time seeing anything like it.
Kelly D.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep my bag handing in my closet most of the time. The Velcro bags are easy to keep things organized, and are easy to grab and go if you don't need it all. If you're going on a trip the bag easily rolls up into a compact cube to save space, but keeps everything together.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE BEST travel bag. I don’t like traveling super heavy, but I’ve been to a few weddings this year and I took This to each one of them. The little pockets come off so you can even just bring that with you. It’s easy to carry and extremely durable.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
What else do you use your roll up bag for?
Tabby C.
Can I buy this bag without buying other Mary Kay products?
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where has your bag traveled too? Mine has gone with to Europe for study abroad and Mexico for spring break!
Melenie L.
Owasso, OK
I need a makeup bag that is good and handy for traveling since I travel a lot. So I was wondering does this last and does it have a lot of room and perfect size like not too big not too small? Last but not least is it worth my money?
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Looking to buy a great travel bag that's not too big and bulky, but can still hold everything. Also looking for something durable and easy to clean. Does this one fit the bill?