Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag

New, I had put some products in it to show how it worked. The pouches are puffed out but the bag was NEVER Used.

How much does this cost?
HooW much can it hold?
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag dose this make up bag have a lot of space ? And where can I find one like it?
Start your review of Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It also has a hook on it that you can hang on your bathroom door or where ever if you like to keep it out...if not just roll it all up and toss it under the cabinet.” in reviews
“I am able to my full size skin care products (cleanser, toner, moisturizer) in ONE section, then make up in the next, followed by body care (lotions), and my toothbrush, toothpaste, and all of my other brushes in the last one.” in reviews
“I've had mine for over 10 years and would highly recommend it.” in reviews
Doral, FL
Rs super práctico si vas de viaje o vacaciones ya que puedes meter muchos productos como los de higiene personal, maquillaje o hasta el de nuestros niñis sin que se salgan y corran el riesgo de botarse o romperse! También sirve para colocar tus productos en el baño o closet sin que estos ocupen mucho espacio!!!😁
Cottage Grove, WI
This bag can be a little too big for me. For anyone with hella makeup, this definitely comes in handy but for someone who doesn't use much makeup, it can be kind of sizey. Would recommend for anyone with loads of makeup!
Hold all my makeup! I use it every day. Super easy to clean and I've had it for years and it still looks brand new with no wear and tear!
Cuautitlán Izcalli
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Lu F.
A la vista es una bolsa muy bonita, con un gancho que permite que la cuelgues en donde tu quieras, también tiene una agarradera, la puedes enrollar y transportar, con todas tus cosas a donde sea, el cupo es MUCHO! Es genial para que organices a tus productos, el detalle es que solo en 4 secciones :( . Puedes desprender a cualquiera de las cuatro bolsitas interiores si es que no necesitas transportar mucho, el detalle de estas bolsitas plásticas es que son transparentes y no es como que sean muy bonitas, pero esto mismo es para que localices con facilidad en el interior a tus cosméticos. A mi me encanta!!
Union, NJ
I loved this when I first got it. Even as a sales person, I had things to gripe about it. After a while the Velcro that holds it shut goes. Which means it’s constantly unrolling or losing shape. The little plastic bags that also Velcro on are great though. I still use them even though I tossed the outer shell that rolls up. Depending if your and “active” member or a customer your looking at 17.50 to 35 bucks for one. So long term I don’t think they are worth it as daily use but for travel maybe these are great space savers.
Florissant, MO
I just used these to organize part of my makeup and skincare last night and it's working well so far. I hung it over my door but I'm not sure of how stable it is so I might use nails to hang them on instead because the hooks are a little small for my door. Perks of being a former Mary Kay consultant I'd purchased these years ago with a kit, but I've bought similar organizers from stores as well. I like how you can remove the storage pouches on this one because it uses velcro. Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
Mount Vernon, IL
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Jordan P.
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Jordan P.
This bag is great! I separate my makeup into the 4 separate compartments. One for pre-makeup routines, one for face makeup, one for eye makeup, and one for my brushes. This is the perfect organizer that you can also take on the go! I don’t know if the specific design I have is offered anymore or if it was limited edition.
Pueblo West
I absolutely love this. I take it with me every time I'm staying the night at a friend's house or if work takes me on an overnight and I have to stay in a hotel. It rolls up so small that it doesn't take up a lot of room in my suitcase and I can either laid across the counter or hang it up in the bathroom somewhere and I have everything that I need without being at home. I love this bag so much I would recommend it to anybody
Pendleton, IN
This is very convenient! No more digging through all your skin care and make up bags! This bag keeps everything organized , but to mention each compartment has velcro on the back so even they are detachable. This is so wonderful for travel and every day use. I keep mine on hanging on the back of my door, that's right, it hangs too! All compartments are clear so you can also see exactly what you are looking for.
Fort myers
Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag uploaded by Emily G.
I recommend this bag I just made a trip to Texas and this was my go to . All my makeup essentials fit in my bag . Comes with 4 little bags that can come off to make it easy all 4 come with zippers to secure your belongings . It’s even perfect to hang on your wall . Mary Kay Travel Roll-Up Makeup Bag
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vallejo
il y a un mois
Cindy P. • il y a 9 jours
Yeap! I keep all My makeup un this bag, and You can get it whit any consultant that sells Mary Kay