MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMary Kay
Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder

Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder

by Mary Kay

Translucent. Sheer. It’s every woman’s perfect shade. All-new formula contains light-scattering properties designed to help soften the appearance of imperfections for a skin-perfecting finish. One universal powder eliminates the need for shade matching. Feels weightless, natural and velvety soft on skin. Learn more!

Does this product make your skin tone appear lighter or is it truly translucent?
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder is as wondering where would we be able to buy Mary Kay products in person? I have a hard time finding it for me to buy.
Start your review of Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my MK voxbox and I've been using it everyday since, i like the fact that it's colorless for the days I don't feel like wearing a skin colored powder, most of the time I'll still wear my regular revlon almost naked powder and just use this on top to sort of set everything but definitely not necessity.in reviews
works great for staying matte but not good for setting unless you apply a bb cream or foundation over it but thats not the point of a setting powderin reviews
So before I received my Mary Kay VoxBox I had never used translucent loose powder, and didn't really know what it was for.in reviews
This translucent powder reduces shine and helps a little with evening skin tone however does not provide enough coverage for me.in reviews
It is hard to find a powder that is the right shade for my skin, doesn't look cakey and keeps shine at bay.in reviews
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Joha Q.
Tengo piel mixta a grasa y uso siempre este polvo ya que no tiene efecto flash back ósea que se refleja en fotos con flash, me encanta y es un indispensable para mi rutina de maquillaje.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Jixa P.
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Jixa P.
It leave a gray tint not super translucent! I have to color correct if I decide to use this stuff! It’s alright, not worth the price and not my favorite.
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Yesenia R.
This is excellent! The powder is super fine and soft. I used it to set my under eye concealer in this picture.
Waco, TX
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by cinthya O.
Purchased at: ULTA
i like this product because it doesn’t make my face look cakey and it keeps all of my makeup in place and I recommend it.
Baltimore, MD
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Ebony A.
This is one of my favorite loose powders. I carry it with me to touch up my foundation throughout the day to keep my face matte looking because I love a matte finish makeup look. It's easy to apply. I use a real technique setting brush to lightly place it in all of the shiny areas of my face. Would definitely recommend it for oily skin and or combination skin. I have combination skin.
Durham, NC
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Katherine F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super good I recommend it helps you to leave the skin as porcelain works very well I recommend it
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Gwen H.
I totally use this a setting powder hope that’s what it’s for. The only time I strongly disliked this product was when I dumped it on myself while I was trying to rush the process and not take my time!!!!! 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Glen Ridge, NJ
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Eduarda F.
I love this loose powder. Make a big difference in my makeup looks when I use. I never tried the translucent but it didn’t show up for me the option that I use. But I definitely recommend. Has a good coverage and doesn’t feel heavy.
Freehold, NJ
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Jennifer F.
I've been using Mary Kay's Translucent Loose Powder since stealing it from my mom. The formula works and keeps makeup in place for most of the day.
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Korede O.
It has a great finish for your make up! I I use it when I’m done applying my foundation and concealer. It prevents oil and gives a matte look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor
il y a 8 mois
Korede O. il y a 6 mois
www.marykay.com/KOmoniyi - that’s the website If you’re still interested.
privada turbinto 137-1
il y a 10 mois
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder ? Zermat Eleganzza Translucent Powder, Polvo Traslucido 1.23oz (Soleil) Zermat Eleganzza Translucent Powder, Polvo Traslucido 1.23oz (Soleil) Zermat Eleganzza Translucent Powder, Polvo Traslucido 1.23oz (Soleil)
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder ? Alguien me dice que tan Bueno es este producto???
Dul B. il y a 10 mois
Yo lo he comparado con otros polvos y hace que el corrector se vea mucho menos pastoso, no marca las líneas de expresión tanto como otros. Ahora, hay que tomar en cuenta que yo soy de parpado graso, y apenas tengo líneas de expresión, en párpado seco o piel madura creo que si podría secar un poco más.
il y a un an
Wanda V. il y a un an
if it is very good I like it a lot