BY MARY KAY

Translucent. Sheer. It’s every woman’s perfect shade. All-new formula contains light-scattering properties designed to help soften the appearance of imperfections for a skin-perfecting finish. One universal powder eliminates the need for shade matching. Feels weightless, natural and velvety soft on skin. Learn more!

• I usually use Mary Kay mineral powder foundation. Could ...5 Answers
  • I've been using an ELF spray that keeps my make up in pla...2 Answers
  • Is this a good setting powder for foundation? Does it set...1 Answers
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder

Start your review of Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my MK voxbox and I've been using it everyday since, i like the fact that it's colorless for the days I don't feel like wearing a skin colored powder, most of the time I'll still wear my regular revlon almost naked powder and just use this on top to sort of set everything but definitely not necessity." in 21 reviews
  • "works great for staying matte but not good for setting unless you apply a bb cream or foundation over it but thats not the point of a setting powder" in 18 reviews
  • "So before I received my Mary Kay VoxBox I had never used translucent loose powder, and didn't really know what it was for." in 15 reviews
  • "This translucent powder reduces shine and helps a little with evening skin tone however does not provide enough coverage for me." in 12 reviews
  • "It is hard to find a powder that is the right shade for my skin, doesn't look cakey and keeps shine at bay." in 7 reviews
Winchester, VA
this is my favorite setting powder because of how light it feels!! it also doesn’t leave any lines or creases in my face and stays on pretty well. my skin can be a mix between oily and dry and this product has worked for me, however if you have very dry skin i would recommend using a face lotion with this.
Long Beach
Been using this for about 3 years I really like this product only thing is if you open it too much it can come out too much it works great I haven’t tried any other translucent loose powder I started with this one first and I will keep using this powder I approve 😊
Santaquin, UT
This loose powder works pretty well. I don't usually use them to be honest. I like the range of shades available. I didn't notice a huge difference in helping my makeup stay on with it and it seemed to change the finish of my foundation more than I hoped.
Chuckey , TN
I actually recieved this and some foundation as a gift and I've never used Mary kay before and let me say my skin looked so much better using some of mk products I was new to the setting powder when I recieved this but I did (weather I was doing it right or not at the time lol) I did notice how matte/dewy my skin was almost silky I loved it didn't break me out or feel heavy i wanted to repurchase just do not know anyone who sells the line but I would reccomend thier skincare line to anyone the timewise line is amazing
Conestoga
I didnt like how this powder made me look pale. Also it made me feel like my face was kind dry. I do like the container it comes in cause it helps with not spilling or getting to much on your brush.
Leitchfield , KY
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder is a great translucent powder that I on the highlighted areas of my face. I use it on top of Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation in the natural beige and it keeps under my eyes light and perfect to add my highlight to. Love this product.
Benton, AR
My mom started selling Mary Kay recently. I am a merel norman girl but really wanted tonsuport my mom. I bought some of this translucent powder and now I am hooked on it. It gives me a good look all day long and doesn't darken my foundation the way some of the tinted powders do. It doesn't overdry my skin, it's not grainy feeling ,only soft and smooth.
Ringgold, VA
This setting powder has very bad flashback, dries out my skin, and doesn't set my makeup very well. It doesn't set my under-eye makeup at all. Whenever I try using it under my eyes it always causes creasing. It's also very overpriced considering it doesn't work very well. The only thing I can really use it for is to sculpt out my cheek bones beneath my contour.
Charlotte , NC
I was very scared to use this powder since I have darker skin and it was so bright but I must say it makes my concealer look flawless. I got this product from a Mary Kay party and loved it every since. It has a little sparkle so it really lightens the under eye perfectly. Definitely worth the money.
Milford, NH
This product is easily my favorite multi use powder. I use it to bake my concealer, provide a barrier to catch eyeshadow fallout, and to just give a nice matte finish to my foundation. The multifunction of translucent powder makes it one of my everyday products.
Terre Haute, IN
Has anyone tried using this as a touchup powder throughout the day? Does it get cakey if you reapply it?
Any reviews on this ? I've been wanting to try , but I'm not sure about it .
Burton, MI
Piedmont, SC
Is this a good product for oily skin?
Somerset, KY
I left the inside unsnapped, now powder flys everywhere! Can anyone give me tips on how to get the powder back in? I've tried tappin it back in but no help.

Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email