Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Translucent. Sheer. It’s every woman’s perfect shade. All-new formula contains light-scattering properties designed to help soften the appearance of imperfections for a skin-perfecting finish. One universal powder eliminates the need for shade matching. Feels weightless, natural and velvety soft on skin. Learn more!

Photos (23)
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL

This stuff is great. I generally wear powder foundation. Sometimes Mary Kay, but not always. I like to mix it up. I know that's not everyone's preference. And, I don't generally put this on after eyeshadow and all. I put it on before. I use it primarily to set my foundation. If I have a good foundation the other stuff looks better. And, if I put powder over the other stuff, I feel like it dilutes the overall effect. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I have something to learn. But, anyway, when I have worn this stuff, people have commented on my skin looking gorgeous. That is a change! I'm telling you! This stuff seemed to make me glow but not in that glittery, sparkly way, just in a gee aren't you unusually healthy and lovely today way. I generally aim for matte because my skin leans toward oily and acne even at my advanced age of 52, but, this stuff is great. It just enhances matte foundation. I imagine it would enhance any foundation or just skin, for that matter. And, I've tried tons of powders. I started wearing makeup at 13. You can imagine how many things I've tried. This stuff is good. I highly recommend it.
NATALIA A.
NATALIA A.

This stuff works great and helps keep my makeup on the whole day even when I sweat. I found the best way to apply it is using a clean brush. Little amount is usually enough to get the job done. First I tried using different applicators: sponges, pads, foam, etc... and all of them tends to take too much makeup off when applying the powder. Besides I read they are great places for bacteria to gather and grow. With a brush, I can quickly wash it with soap and water when I'm done and it is way easier to apply and doesn't pick up much makeup in the process as the other applicators did. After applying, it left a nice matte finish and kept the oily look at bay, and it is translucent so it blends in with your makeup nicely. Will buy another when I finish this.
Accacia H.
Accacia H.

This powder is really nice. I only use it when I want to make my lipsticks matte, and it works great for that purpose! I have very oily skin, and so I tried it on my skin to see if it would help reduce shine and oil. My purpose for it was everyday wear without makeup since I don't wear much foundation or concealer. First I used it over my moisturizer and I must say that it served it's purpose, but it made it seem as if I never applied moisturizer in the first place and my skin looked and felt way too dry for my liking, but what I found is that after a few hours my skin would be oily once more meaning I would have to reapply the powder (which I'm not always capable of doing in certain settings). So currently my only use for this powder is on my lips.
Kaari G.
Kaari G.

I wish I could be writing a review about the cream to powder foundation! But that isn't an option available to me. The loose powder comes in a nice round clear plastic container with stainless steel lid. There are holes in the divider so you can dump the container upside down with the lid on, and some of the powder goes through the holes into the lid. Remove the lid, swirl your brush into the powder, and tap off any excess. Glide the brush over your face. I like the powder because it's light and I can't feel it on my face. Sometimes I think it is too noticeable, though. That's why I gave it 4 stars.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Gulf Shores, AL

Love this setting powder! It's perfect for baking and does not have a weird smell. I half way expected it to be old-lady like but it's very pleasant! The packaging is so sleek and nice and has a nice sifter inside with a twist lid so you don't waste any of the powder you aren't ready to use yet. The amount of product in the pot is GREAT for the $16 price tag. It wipes off easily while giving a little bit of a highlight, and I have no problems with it showing up whited-out in pictures. This product is great all around for the price and packaging and I will definitely continue to purchase.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

This is one of my absolute favorite products in my makeup bag!!! I use it on days I'm more oily to tone done the shine. If my contouring gets too streaky, I use my translucent powder to blend it. I also keep it on hand to help with oily strands when I'm out of dry shampoo. If my settings spray dries too shiny, I top everything off with the translucent powder. It goes on sheer and does not make you ghostly. It's very light weight and doesn't clog pores. I use a fluffy powder brush to set and a flat powder brush for blending.
iddie B.
iddie B.

Translucent. Sheer. It’s every woman’s perfect shade.
Like a mineral powder, this 11-gram pot is rich in mica and silica. Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic, it should be safe for sensitive skin.

Let me take a moment to rave about the packaging. It's one the smartest I've seen -- the sifter locks so that no powder spills onto the cap even if it tumbles around. This makes it ideal for chucking into your purse for touchups. Mineral makeup companies should take note!
Kylie Y.
Kylie Y.

This stuff is seriously like an Instagram filter for your face! It's light, powdery and silky and goes on flawlessly. Tiny sparkles deflect light to reduce the appearances of pores, fine lines and imperfections. Gives the most flawless beautiful finish! I usually use as a setting powder over the Mary kay cc cream, but on lazy days, I use just the powder and it still brightens my skin and makes my skin look beautiful! Recommend this times 100!!
Alina belle H.
Alina belle H.
Trinity, Al

I can't brag on Mary Kay enough!! They have been around longer than I have been on this earth and they are still a fabulous makeup line. The Translucent setting powder is wonderful. I just don't feel finished until I put this on my face! If you are on the market for a wonderful setting powder this is definitely the one I'd try out! It makes my skin look flawless and it has a nice smell without being overpowering! One of my must haves 😁
Calee M.
Calee M.
Cainta, Rizal

I was looking for a good translucent powder since mineral powders tend to cause me break outs and I came across this powder. It never breaks me out unlike other setting powder that I've tried however it doesn't really control my oiliness so I tend to mix some other powder that does. I usually use this powder for setting concealers and highlights. The packaging is the most CLEVER powder packaging that I've seen. I TOTALLY LOVE IT.
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone tried using this as a touchup powder throughout the day? Does it get cakey if you reapply it?
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY

I left the inside unsnapped, now powder flys everywhere! Can anyone give me tips on how to get the powder back in? I've tried tappin it back in but no help.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC

Is this a good product for oily skin?
Monica P.
Monica P.

Any reviews on this ? I've been wanting to try , but I'm not sure about it .
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH

Is this a good powder to bake my face with?

Join Now