BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMary Kay
TimeWise Vitamin C Activating Squares

Mary Kay TimeWise Vitamin C Activating Squares®

by Mary Kay

12 x .001 oz packets. This beauty industry first uses breakthrough technology that delivers pure vitamin C to your skin in a tiny, dissolvable square. Supercharge your favorite Mary Kay® serum† with the boosting power of vitamin C. In just 2 weeks,* TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™ were shown to deliver visible benefits in the appearance of even skin tone, skin radiance and fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C additive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise Vitamin C Activating Squares®!
Sarah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like that you’re able to mix these with other products to desolve them. The downside is that the product description doesn’t share the percentage of vitamin c the squares are.
María S.
Winder, GA
Me encanta me la pongo 3 veces a la semana y deja mi cara suavecita suavecita y mi rostro más radiante...
michelle W.
Vermontville, MI
Very good you see a difference right away! Would recommend this as long as you have deep pockets! Just use sparingly!
Lauris L.
Jamaica, NY
They work well, but taking this out of the package and dissolving it with a facial moisturizer is a bit tricky, since the squares are so thin and little.
Annelise V.
I have used this product. It left my skin feeling sticky and nasty. I will say it felt cool though
Hilary B.
Makes your skin look younger and it works super good I recommend it!! And hope you like it!!
Ivonne S.
Garner, NC
Love using these. I mix them with my serum before my night cream in the evening. My skin feels firmer after I use it.
Ruth V.
Bakersfield, CA
Best product to add to your nightly routine. It's a tiny dry square that with a drop on water dissolves. Once dissolved add your favorite moisturizer and apply to your face! It is the best feeling on your skin, especially after a long day right before bed, applying Mary Kay TimeWise Vitamin C Activating Squares® .
Sonia M.
La Plata, MD
Love how easy these are to use. They only require a couple drops of water then I use my daytime solution to mix with it and apply to my face. Amazing results and definitely will use it all the time .
Heidi G.
These guys do exactly what you want them to. They dissolve with any moisturizer but benefit most with the MK line. I really love the way my skin feels after I’ve used these. I’m not sure I’d buy it aging since I use the serum C more often for a similar effect. It depends on how you want your face to feel and how often you want to use either one.

Looking for your answer?