Mary Kay TimeWise Visibly Fit Body Lotion ~ 8 Oz uploaded by Maribel P.

BY MARY KAY

Sage T.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical when I starting using this product but I quickly grew to love it. A little bit of lotion goes a long way, leaving you with a very long lasting bottle of lotion that smooths your face. I didn't notice any anti-aging effects. I'm not sure what it was supposed to do- I received it as a gift from a friend.
Maribel P.
Hesperia , Ca
Love this product use it everyday works really good haven't had any problems with this product and helps me personally with dry skin and it's long lasting and bought this product at Macy's and was very good price and I would buy this product again (:
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I love Mary Kay lotion. It always smells amazing and is so gentle on skin. I like to use it after getting out of the shower and before bed. The bigger bottles especially are a great value as they last for a while.
Michele H.
My favorite lotion of all time. Great fragrance, great value and makes my skin feel so perfect. It is always in my purse and on my nightstand!
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell
I love Mary Kay products. This lotion is no exception. I use it 3 times a week and my body feels great. I especially like how smooth it makes my legs feel. I go online and order from my Mary Kay consultant.
Jackie H.
Love this lotion I don't know if it has worked. But it leaves my skin soft and smells great
Pros- leaves skin soft Con- to sticky
It's a little pricey for me
I would recommend it specially for your legs
Brooke H.
I love this lotion makes your skin supper soft very good value and. Not that spendy your getting what you pay for I ordered it off of there website and it came pretty fast too i will be buying this again that's for sure
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is okay. I haven't seen a dramatic difference in my skin, but rather a minor change. And a minor change is better than none! This is not greasy and great for application any time of day and almost any body part. I would not use on face!
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I love ALL of the products in the Mary Kay Timewise collection! They do what they claim to do & they leave your skin feeling noticeably softer & looking more youthful & refreshed!
Lindsey J.
Time wise from Mary Kay is an amazing product. Compared to other products like it on the market, it is a great price.