Mary Kay TimeWise Visibly Fit Body Lotion ~ 8 Oz uploaded by Maribel P.

BY MARY KAY

charlotte c.
Boston
i’ve actually had this for years and it still seems to amaze me . i first heard of it from a friend and i ordered it online. It is very gentle and leaves your face soft and gorgeous. I would always restock.
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
The bottle is pretty large and the lotion smells nice. Not overly scented or anything. The lotion feels hydrating and firming after using often. It’s not super thick but not super thin so easy to apply all over quickly. Works well!
Brooke H.
I love this lotion makes your skin supper soft very good value and. Not that spendy your getting what you pay for I ordered it off of there website and it came pretty fast too i will be buying this again that's for sure
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell
I love Mary Kay products. This lotion is no exception. I use it 3 times a week and my body feels great. I especially like how smooth it makes my legs feel. I go online and order from my Mary Kay consultant.
Jackie H.
Love this lotion I don't know if it has worked. But it leaves my skin soft and smells great
Pros- leaves skin soft Con- to sticky
It's a little pricey for me
I would recommend it specially for your legs
Maribel P.
Hesperia , Ca
Love this product use it everyday works really good haven't had any problems with this product and helps me personally with dry skin and it's long lasting and bought this product at Macy's and was very good price and I would buy this product again (:
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical when I starting using this product but I quickly grew to love it. A little bit of lotion goes a long way, leaving you with a very long lasting bottle of lotion that smooths your face. I didn't notice any anti-aging effects. I'm not sure what it was supposed to do- I received it as a gift from a friend.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is okay. I haven't seen a dramatic difference in my skin, but rather a minor change. And a minor change is better than none! This is not greasy and great for application any time of day and almost any body part. I would not use on face!
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I love Mary Kay lotion. It always smells amazing and is so gentle on skin. I like to use it after getting out of the shower and before bed. The bigger bottles especially are a great value as they last for a while.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I love ALL of the products in the Mary Kay Timewise collection! They do what they claim to do & they leave your skin feeling noticeably softer & looking more youthful & refreshed!