Mary Kay TimeWise Visibly Fit Body Lotion ~ 8 Oz uploaded by STONE B.Mary Kay TimeWise Visibly Fit Body Lotion ~ 8 Oz uploaded by Maribel P.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay TimeWise Visibly Fit Body Lotion ~ 8 Oz
  • "Love this product use it everyday works really good haven't had any problems with this product and helps me personally with dry skin and it's long lasting and bought this product at Macy's and was very good price and I would buy this product again (: " in 4 reviews
STONE B.
Okay guys this goes all over the body!!! I have dumped my bottle upside down and now I refuse to go without it in my beauty routine. This really helps your skin feel tighter and toned. Especially if you are trying to loose weight. For me m size goes up and down a little at a time. My skin feels like it gets dry st times and at other times I was worried about it stretching too much or putting too much stress on my body. This gel is primarily the reason I can wear my legs out in the summer, it makes your hands just glide over the body almost like you have a new pair of legs and thighs. I also use this on the arms and buttock area. For my neck and hands I use the MK décolleté hand cream. It has uv protection in it, so you do t want to use the Get I. Those sensitive areas. I hope you guys liked this very honest 😍 review and It was nice to share with you some of my every day products that I love. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Dress @the_statement_piece
charlotte c.
Boston
i’ve actually had this for years and it still seems to amaze me . i first heard of it from a friend and i ordered it online. It is very gentle and leaves your face soft and gorgeous. I would always restock.
Brooke H.
I love this lotion makes your skin supper soft very good value and. Not that spendy your getting what you pay for I ordered it off of there website and it came pretty fast too i will be buying this again that's for sure
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The bottle is pretty large and the lotion smells nice. Not overly scented or anything. The lotion feels hydrating and firming after using often. It’s not super thick but not super thin so easy to apply all over quickly. Works well!
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell
I love Mary Kay products. This lotion is no exception. I use it 3 times a week and my body feels great. I especially like how smooth it makes my legs feel. I go online and order from my Mary Kay consultant.
Jackie H.
Love this lotion I don't know if it has worked. But it leaves my skin soft and smells great
Pros- leaves skin soft Con- to sticky
It's a little pricey for me
I would recommend it specially for your legs
Maribel P.
Hesperia , Ca
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I was skeptical when I starting using this product but I quickly grew to love it. A little bit of lotion goes a long way, leaving you with a very long lasting bottle of lotion that smooths your face. I didn't notice any anti-aging effects. I'm not sure what it was supposed to do- I received it as a gift from a friend.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is okay. I haven't seen a dramatic difference in my skin, but rather a minor change. And a minor change is better than none! This is not greasy and great for application any time of day and almost any body part. I would not use on face!
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I love Mary Kay lotion. It always smells amazing and is so gentle on skin. I like to use it after getting out of the shower and before bed. The bigger bottles especially are a great value as they last for a while.