BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMary Kay
TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C

Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C®

by Mary Kay

​Help skin bounce back with TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C®. Skin will appear lifted, firmed and more resilient.

• Antioxidant-rich formula has a potent blend of botanical sources known for their high levels of vitamin C.
  • Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
  • Dermatologist-tested.
  • Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic.

Whhaat can you say about this product?
Quisiera saber si este producto es bueno para quitar manchas en la cara?
What can I combined this product with to get rid of acne scarring?
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C®!
How would you rate this product?
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m 40 so it’s about me today if I wanna use 810 or 12 serum’s then that’s what I’m going to do this is a six week regimen and it gives you a pusher and it also shows you what to use and how much for each week so far I’ve used it for two weeks and kind of left me a little flushed but right after you can feel the difference I’m just looking for the perfect serum I do recommend this though
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Christine B.
My skin looks radiant and dewy everytime I apply this serum. I used to be a Mary Kay Rep. so I’ve used just about every product they have out ( with exception of last year and a half) Absorption The serum quickly absorbs into my skin. It doesn't lay flat on the surface of my skin like other serums I have tried that just remain oily on the top of my skin without penetrating the skin. Doesn't Clog Pores I have never had a blemish or irritation from using Mary Kay products. Effectiveness I see a marked difference in the depth of the lines around my eyes and between my eyebrows. The lines seem more shallow than before. TIP It makes a great base for the make-up you apply. It makes the base go on a lot smoother than when you put it on alone. The product is light and does not cause break-outs or splotchy spots on your skin. Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C®
Kelley M.
Steubenville, OH
I love this product. I had heard great reviews about it so I wanted to try it out. It helps give my skin a little more radiance and helps keep my skin tight and lifted. The serum is lightweight and not thick or sticky in any way. Although, the smell is not as citrusy as I would have expected or of liked. The packaging the is the same pink and black packaging that you have came to know and love from MK. But this particular product has a 6 week "countdown" (if that's what you want to call it) along the side to show you how long you have used it so you can have your results. They say you should see results within 6 weeks of using this product.
Alexandra L.
Milwaukee, WI
This is hands down one of my favorite mary Kay products. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, smooth and clean. I’m obsessed.
Denise M.
Bedford Hts, OH
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Denise M.
I love this. I use a full Mary Kay regimen. My face looks fresh, even when sleep evades me. It worked better than I thought it would. I would recommend using a little at first just to see how much your skin wants( some people who have combo skin know what I mean).
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Candis D.
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Candis D.
Never tried this one but i love these products period they are so so good and smell great everything they make smells amazing sorry i couldnt rate and reveiw this one but ive used these kind of products just not this one and their absolutely wonderful
Heather D.
Riva, MD
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Heather D.
I liked the formula of this Vitamin C product. My favorite part was honestly the pump! I love packing with a pump because it makes it so much easier to distribute product. On top of that, this packing was airtight so I didn’t have to worry about the serum turning on me. My skin loved this product and it was brighter and more luminous every morning that I put it on. I would continue to use the product as I have a few more to go through. But I don’t think I would repurchase. I will however recommend this to anyone. It’s a feel good serum. Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C®
Mariette K.
Thomaston, CT
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Mariette K.
This is my all-time favorite serum C. I have received numerous compliments on how bright my skin looks whenever I use it. It also has the added benefit of minimizing my pores. I highly recommend this serum. You will not be disappointed.
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,289 reviews
Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C® uploaded by Melissa  B.
This is an amazing serum to brighten face and dark spots and it’s awesome I sell this stuff and I get 50% off for myself and it’s so satisfying to know this stuff works this is a samples but the Vitamin C Serum is $ 56
Catarina K.
Carlisle, PA
Love this product! Use it everyday! Definitely one of my favorites! I'd definitely recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mariami S.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Shantae H. il y a 9 mois
This is a great product. Typically it is used with the microdermabrasion set. After the abrasiveness of the scrub it will calm the skin and make it feel smooth.