BY MARY KAY

​Help skin bounce back with TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C®. Skin will appear lifted, firmed and more resilient.

• Antioxidant-rich formula has a potent blend of botanical sources known for their high levels of vitamin C.
  • Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
  • Dermatologist-tested.
  • Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic.

• So I guess my main question is what is the difference bet...2 Answers
  • i like this product and you ?2 Answers
  • What does this serum do and is it good on sesentive skin1 Answers
Christina K.
This is a life saver. If you want to rebuild collagen and elastin you need this product. Because of the airless pump you are getting the fresh vitamins immediately. I don't know many other serum that have that. It also shows how much you've used and how much you have left which is so awesome. It says 6 weeks worth, but I use it twice a day and only need 1 full pump to cover my face and neck each use, and it takes me 6 months to use up completely! How is that even possible I don't know, but you get quality product for an amazing price
Britney C.
Kansas City
I used an off brand peel of mask to help clear up my face but it only left my face in really bad chemical burns and so much pain. I used the Mary Kay facial cleanser kit and it helped clear up my chemical burn so much. This replenishment cream soothed my burn so much and moisturized it. It worked miracles on my face.
Shaena C.
I love this serum. I️ put I️t on every night before I go to sleep and I wake up and my face feels tighter and smoother. It’s very thin and soft so I️t doesn’t take much to cover my whole face. The bottle should last me for a couple of months. I am enjoying so far.
Corrielyn V.
Howell, MI
Loooove! I got my first mary kay stuff this summer from a pampering session i won at a bridal show but fell in love with how soft and smooth this makes my face! I use it sparingly so it’ll last because it’s expensive. So worth it though.
ThePatty0208 R.
San Antonio, TX
I love Mary kay! These products are my go to! Their skin care is so not heavy, they have something for all kinds of skin types! Better yet you have your own personal consultant, when you need them. They are right there!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I use this product every day. Its helped keep my skin nourished, fresh and healthy. The pump even tells you when you're running low so you know when to get more. The replenishing serum is one of the best on the market.
Maddie P.
Woodland
The TimeWise Replenishing Serum C is such an amazing product!! It takes my poor skin and treats it to an amazing firming lift every time I use it. It gives my makeup such a perfect finish and I truly see a difference when I don't use it. It's so worth it!
Jay 💖.
I used this after my mother didn't like it. She said it wasn't anti-aging at all,so she handed me the bottle. I thought it was hydrating and it made my skin feel refreshed and nice. It didn't break my skin out,which was great. I'd only give it a 5/10 though,since it didn't do the anti aging thing that it promised.
Ashley S.
I do really like this product, it does what it says it will do.
The only thing I'm not fond of is that it absorbs so quickly. I feel like I can barely get it from my hands to my face before it has absorbef in.
Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
My biggest problem is trying to get into the routine but I find when I make the time to use it I also find myself making other healthy choices as well. Love the feeling on my skin, no breakouts, fresh feeling!
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
I've seen amazing before and after photos, but I don't know if I trust them. Any thoughts?
Melissa T.
Moorhead, MN
Does this product make anyone break out?
Michelle C.
What is your favorite Mary Kay product OTHER than the Satin Hands and Lips?
Dakota M.
83835
Would this serum be good for dry and sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
I am sensitive under my eyes as well as dark circle and lines. Will this help? Is this good for sensitive skin?

back