BY MARY KAY #72 in Face Serums

​Help skin bounce back with TimeWise® Replenishing Serum+C®. Skin will appear lifted, firmed and more resilient.

• Antioxidant-rich formula has a potent blend of botanical sources known for their high levels of vitamin C.
  • Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
  • Dermatologist-tested.
  • Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic.

• So I guess my main question is what is the difference between thi...2 Answers
  • i like this product and you ?2 Answers
  • What does this serum do and is it good on sesentive skin1 Answers
Christina K.
This is a life saver. If you want to rebuild collagen and elastin you need this product. Because of the airless pump you are getting the fresh vitamins immediately. I don't know many other serum that have that. It also shows how much you've used and how much you have left which is so awesome. It says 6 weeks worth, but I use it twice a day and only need 1 full pump to cover my face and neck each use, and it takes me 6 months to use up completely! How is that even possible I don't know, but you get quality product for an amazing price
Ashley D.
Henderson, NV
This is a staple In my skin care regimen! I use twice a day. This product makes my skin look brighter, more plump and youthful. Almost dewy. It's great! I put on prior to my moisturizer morning and night and now that Mary kay came out with the vitamin c squares I mix those in with this serum 3 night's a week to give my skin an extra boost! This soothes, hydrates and leaves my skin looking amazing!
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
I am in love with this product! Within 3 days I noticed a visible difference in the appearance of my skin. It evened out my skin tone and made it look supple. My husband even said he noticed my skin was glowing more. ☺️ You definitely know a product works when your husband notices a difference. It is a definite must have!
Britney C.
Kansas City
I used an off brand peel of mask to help clear up my face but it only left my face in really bad chemical burns and so much pain. I used the Mary Kay facial cleanser kit and it helped clear up my chemical burn so much. This replenishment cream soothed my burn so much and moisturized it. It worked miracles on my face.
Tracy K.
Are used this product for quite a while. If you follow the instructions perfectly, you will see results. Make sure that you were using the correct amount of product and dual achieve the results you want. You can purchase this from your local independent beauty consultant
Shaena C.
I love this serum. I️ put I️t on every night before I go to sleep and I wake up and my face feels tighter and smoother. It’s very thin and soft so I️t doesn’t take much to cover my whole face. The bottle should last me for a couple of months. I am enjoying so far.
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
This is such an amazing new product that will brighten your face with the nourishing Vitamin C. I order from my Independent Sales Woman. It is worth the price which is in the medium range. I will continue to buy this to give my skin the glow I crave and love.
CUFFED🤤💍DC❤️👑 T.
West Memphis
Eh 🤔 it’s not absolutely horrible but it’s not knock your socks of either Luke I said in a previous review there’s better bang for your buck! I like the Mary Kay night serum it’s very relaxing I suggest that to you much more than this product ❤️
Corrielyn V.
howell, MI
Loooove! I got my first mary kay stuff this summer from a pampering session i won at a bridal show but fell in love with how soft and smooth this makes my face! I use it sparingly so it’ll last because it’s expensive. So worth it though.
ThePatty0208 R.
San Antonio, TX
I love Mary kay! These products are my go to! Their skin care is so not heavy, they have something for all kinds of skin types! Better yet you have your own personal consultant, when you need them. They are right there!
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
I've seen amazing before and after photos, but I don't know if I trust them. Any thoughts?
Melissa T.
Moorhead, MN
Does this product make anyone break out?
Michelle C.
What is your favorite Mary Kay product OTHER than the Satin Hands and Lips?
Dakota M.
83835
Would this serum be good for dry and sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
I am sensitive under my eyes as well as dark circle and lines. Will this help? Is this good for sensitive skin?