Mary Kay TimeWise® Pore Minimizer

by Mary Kay

This gentle, fast-absorbing serum provides a daily defense against the look of enlarged pores. It reduces the appearance of pores and immediately improves skin texture, leaving skin feeling nourished and relieved of stress while visibly improving skin clarity. Now when you look in the mirror, all you’ll see is a close-up-confident complexion. After using pore minimizer twice a day for three weeks, eight out of 10 women said they’re happier with the look of their pores, even close-up.**

**Results reflect the percentage of women who agreed with the statements during an independent consumer study in which 226 panelists used the product twice a day for three weeks.

Ingredients

• Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract – Native to Asia, Persian Silk Tree also is called the “sleeping tree” in Japan because each night, its delicate, fern‐like leaves slowly close. This bark extract is shown to support factors important to skin,* which may help tighten the look of skin overall and around pores.
  • Soy Bean Extract – Using a process to help make soy protein more compatible for the skin, this extract helps deliver the benefits of the pore minimizer. Soy bean extracts are reported to support factors, important for skin’s integrity, which may help tighten the look of skin overall and around pores.

*Based on in-vitro testing of key ingredients

Is this an oil or water based product and can it be used as a primer?
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise® Pore Minimizer!
Dominica D.
Fort Wayne
Mary Kay TimeWise® Pore Minimizer uploaded by Dominica D.
Mine looks a bit different but I love this product. It doesn’t make my makeup feel like it is being sucked into my pores and face. Rather moisturizes before I put on my make up [email protected] up my pores.
Dena P.
Ventura
Mary Kay TimeWise® Pore Minimizer uploaded by Dena P.
Love this product, especially paired with the TW Microdermabrasion! A little goes a long way and it is loaded with replenishing ingredients! Great price point!
Poliana D.
Houston , TX
Yo uso a cada 2 dias me está ajudando mucho em mis poros yo amo los produtos de mary kay
Beth S.
Minnetrista, MN
I use this product after I use the microdermabrasion that comes with it. When I’m done my skin feels so soft.
Chelsae H.
Cicero, NY
I only had a small amount of this, didn’t notice any change. Maybe if I had more I might have noticed something over time.
Chelsea S.
Xenia, OH
This is amazing if you have a lot of pores and you need something to help cover them up so they don’t show through your foundation.
Micki H.
Lebanon, TN
This doesn’t work like I expected it to work. Not quite sure anything can minimize pores
Hannah C.
I don’t break out that often, so honestly I don’t know if it works well. It doesn’t feel heavy though when I do use it. I should wear it more often to see. I use this with the PMD cleanser brush and rub it in.
Shelby S.
La Plata, MD
I use this product every day now after I cleanse! And especially after exfoliating! The product lasts about two months with daily use. It is so gentle and feels great on the skin. It’s a definite must have in your bathroom!
Asia P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great for the purse, but is dried out my face. Best to pair it with a moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...