Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution Dry To Oily Skin 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml

by Mary Kay

Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution Dry To Oily Skin 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution Dry To Oily Skin 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml!
Smells great. Been using for 4 years. The product is so silky and satiny. And I love the tight dewy feel it gives the next morning.
My face feels so soft after using this instead of the normally over dry skins that itches. It feels calm and absolutely amazing!
Natalia
This is my favorite night cream. It is not thick and feels soft on your face. I notice I don't get oily from using it either
Michigan City, IN
I love the night solution from Mary Kay. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and is a great product to add to your routine.
Punxsutawney, PA
I use the night solution almost every night! It has the vitamins and minerals my skin needs to reboost itself everyday!
hawaii
This product is super smooth on the skin and seeps into the pores just enough to leave skin feeling refreshed and cool.
Roaring Spring
I like the mary kay timewise night solution but it is very watery. Not much to the product. Seems to make my face oily
Annville
I swear by the Mary Kay timewise line. I use the cleanser, day cream, night cream, and this. Recommend them all.
Las Vegas, NV
After I wash my face and use this my skin feels super clean and healthy I feel like it really works for my skin.
Myrtle Beach
This stuff is amazing. I love the smell of it and it soaks into my skin. I always put it on after my moisturizer

Looking for your answer?