Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution Dry To Oily Skin 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml

by Mary Kay

Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution Dry To Oily Skin 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution Dry To Oily Skin 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml!
Pittsburgh
I have had the pleasure of using this product for years! My friends and I have nicknamed it "eggwhites"! I think that this has had a definite effect on keeping my appearance somewhat youthful.
Forest, VA
I absolutely love this product. It is impressive even from the packaging itself. The night solution is effective from the moment it is first put on. It goes on smooth and slightly chilled. You can feel your skin drink up the product. Wearing it overnight leaves you with nearly perfect skin by morning.
Corning, NY
Always a big fan of Mary Kay timewise products. This is a great serum to go with the line. Pop this serum on after you was your face and it'll tighten up them pores and make you wake up thr next morning looking like a million bucks.
Savannah, GA
This solution helps to lessen the appearance of fine lines when I used it in conjunction with the moisturizer.  It took a while to see results, but there was a difference after a couple months of use.
Cheyenne
I honestly always loved the night cream!!! Since they changed the formula, it's not my favorite 😔 but this night cream always made my skin feel like it was getting tighter throught the night.
Grayson, LA
I use the whole set in hopes of keeping my skin looking youthful and bright. Before I started using this set my skin was dull and red but now it’s calm and looks a lot younger. This is more preventative so if you have wrinkles already I would try a different line from this brand.
Ypsilanti
I have loved this product. Love the vitamins and antioxidants. Great quality and great results. Keeps skin fresh and youthful. I’ve gone through a couple bottles. I no longer use as I’ve switched over to all natural (or mostly natural) products. But I still recommend!
Norfolk, VA
I used this product for a while but really didn't see much of a difference in my skin.  I feel like I could do without this stop in my skincare routine.  It was a disappointment to me, but it is interesting to look at.  I wouldn't say that his is a must have.
Bristol, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
Feels great on my skin. I can tell is has worked because when I get up in the morning, my skin not only looks great but feels so soft and smooth. Works best when used with the rest of the mary Kay time wise collection.
Most favorite night cream on the market! I love the micro beads that are essential vitamins for your skin that burst onto your face as you rub it into your skin. It leaves your skin so smooth and gives your skin a glow in the morning!

Looking for your answer?