BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Queen V.
Love that I can use as an overnight treatment. Keeps my skin soft and smooth for about 2-3 days until the next use during the week.
Ila G.
Great product!! My skin looks and feels perfectly rejuvenated!! I will buy this again!
Diana B.
pasco
Really good on my skin ! Love the packaging so much it’s very simple and nice 👍🏼 it was very effective
Kimberly G.
I love this product because it makes my skin feeling smooth and good. I buy this product a lot
Erica D.
Vidor
I love Mary kay and this is a great product. I love the way it makes my skin feel after. As always Mary lay didn't disappoint. Pretty good value for my money.
Tiffany C.
Bunker
I loved their products so much I became a consultant just to receive half off if you buy so much! This is personally one of my favorite masks I have purchased it leaves you skin feeling really soft especially if followed by there microdebrasion set which is also a must have!!
Karen T.
belleville
I not only love the products and results I love that I don’t have to leave the house to buy them. They leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Veronica D.
Anzac
Extremely hydrating! Have also left it on over night when my face needed some extra hydration. Also good on dry feet!
Sarah L.
Trois-Rivières
J’aime beaucoup ce masque! Ma peau est plus douce par la suite! C’est un super produit
Nicole G.
Cambridge, ON
A friend of mine was selling Mary Kay so I decided to try out this face mask.  This product feels really nice on my skin and doesn't sting like some other face masks I have tried. It does make my face feel soft and moisturized after leaving it on for about 10 minutes while soaking in the bath. I have not tried using it as an overnight treatment yet, but I am excited to give it a try. I would recommend this product.