BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Brittanni W.
Vancouver
I love the way this feels when I put it on. It’s soft and my skin just absorbs it. I also have used it over night on my hands in the winter when they get extremely dry. The feeling when I wake up and wash it off to reveal super smoother and hydrated skin is amazing!
Courtney P.
Athens
One of the best masks I have used. Makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized. Very gentle on the skin so would be good for sensitive skin. I have repurchased multiple times and definitely recommend to others! Price is very affordable as well.
Amanda J.
union star
I use this after I use the charcoal mask to put hydration back in my skin and I love it! It goes on like silk and it comes off very easy
Katie D.
Chandler, AZ
It's the perfect moisturizer and mask in one. I love wearing it over night. Living in Arizona, my skin becomes dry quickly. This is a life saver.
Cassi Q.
Plymouth , IN
My mom has always sold Mary Kay just to get the discount! Everyonce in a while she will buy new projects for us to try. I have tried the timewise and it works really well for my skin. I have had a friend who had an allergice reaction to this specific Mary Kay product.
Emily U.
Shelby
Its pretty nice. It is alittle harsh on sensitive skin. Mary Kay is alittle on the pricer side but it last forever. It does a good job on rehydrating your skin. It doesn't meet my expectations but those are pretty high. I wish it did more for the price.
Sierra G.
Watford City, ND
This is a nice mask for slow results that are going to last ! Love that you can wear it over night! And it doesn’t irritate your skin when taking it off ! So worth the buy !
Jennifer S.
Fort Worth
As a roseacea, with a side of sensitive skin, suffer - this product is a life saver.  It cools my hot face & brings my skin back soft and supple.
Samantha S.
Mary Kay products can get expensive when you start adding more products to your order. It's great to find a consultant that does some sales throughout the year. This mask it one of the best that I have ever used. When used regularly your face feels really smooth. I will continue to use this mask gor as long as I can.
Kennedy B.
Fallon, NV
It goes on thick and seems to really give your face a refresh. It washing off easily and doesn’t feel oily.