BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Rosamari T.
High Point
Leave your skin soft and really hydrated,I used it everyday in the morning before my activities
Mike P.
Parsippany
Makes skin soft but not oily. Easy on and off. Just apply it wait for it to dry and wash it off with warm water and catch a glimpse of your smooth soft skin in the mirror
Tammy B.
Danville
Love how it makes my skin feel. Seems to tighten my pores also. Yes met expectations. Nice mask for the price. Not disappointed with this product. I will be using on a routine basis as well as the serum. Yes, I would purchase mask again for an anti aging regimen.
Katie D.
Chandler, AZ
It's the perfect moisturizer and mask in one. I love wearing it over night. Living in Arizona, my skin becomes dry quickly. This is a life saver.
Cassi Q.
Plymouth , IN
My mom has always sold Mary Kay just to get the discount! Everyonce in a while she will buy new projects for us to try. I have tried the timewise and it works really well for my skin. I have had a friend who had an allergice reaction to this specific Mary Kay product.
Sierra G.
Watford City, ND
This is a nice mask for slow results that are going to last ! Love that you can wear it over night! And it doesn’t irritate your skin when taking it off ! So worth the buy !
Tiffany C.
Bunker
I loved their products so much I became a consultant just to receive half off if you buy so much! This is personally one of my favorite masks I have purchased it leaves you skin feeling really soft especially if followed by there microdebrasion set which is also a must have!!
Amanda J.
union star
I use this after I use the charcoal mask to put hydration back in my skin and I love it! It goes on like silk and it comes off very easy
Courtney P.
Athens
One of the best masks I have used. Makes your skin feel so soft and moisturized. Very gentle on the skin so would be good for sensitive skin. I have repurchased multiple times and definitely recommend to others! Price is very affordable as well.
Brittanni W.
Vancouver
I love the way this feels when I put it on. It’s soft and my skin just absorbs it. I also have used it over night on my hands in the winter when they get extremely dry. The feeling when I wake up and wash it off to reveal super smoother and hydrated skin is amazing!