BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Rachel B.
Cumming
Great masque that you can apply a thin layer and sleep in! It is super moisturizing and and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Mollye S.
Maitland, FL
This mask smells great and has a great texture. I love doing this mask. It feels so good on your skin and refreshing afterward
Kate M.
Harrisburg
love this stuff. leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for new skin care!!
Cortni P.
I am in love with this skin care line. I've been using it for 4 years. I dont break out , my skin is so smooth and glowing.
Leann N.
Lytle
I am still very unsure about this product. I didnt see any changes to my face. I would not use it again in my routine
Krista P.
Huntertown
Gives me lots of moisture all over my face. Gentle for all skin types. Nice clean scent and I use it twice a week!
Destiny L.
I love this set! It feels ak soft and smooth on my skin. My skin is sensitive and it's very calming and soothing.
Jessica S.
Michigan City, IN
I am in love with this mask. You can even leave it on overnight. My face is so so soft when I wash the mask off.
Latesha H.
jackson
Purchased at: Online
My favorite products to use on my face. it works really good. It cleared up some of my blemishes and dark marks
Laurie M.
DORR
Left my skin feeling soft and revived. Easy to apply and wash off. I use this as part of my Timewise routine.