BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Francesca S.
Hayward , CA
This mask is fabulous. I love to use it as a mask, rinse with warm water. Or for extra moisturizing, leave on overnight. Product has minimal small, non offensive.
Elizabeth O.
The microdermabrasion was rough on my sensitive skin. It burnt and my skin didn't feel any cleaner. It was softer, but not enough to warrant the burning sensation.
Tammy B.
Danville
Love how it makes my skin feel. Seems to tighten my pores also. Yes met expectations. Nice mask for the price. Not disappointed with this product. I will be using on a routine basis as well as the serum. Yes, I would purchase mask again for an anti aging regimen.
Isabel C.
Skin feels soft and renew. Highly recommend it. The first try and saw a huge difference in texture by the second week I saw difference in the selfie pictures.
Mary D.
Denver
This little treat is great for oily or dry skin. I do a multi masking routine with this and sometimes leave it on overnight for additional moisture.
Amber L.
Genoa, WV
This face mask it very gentle and very soft on the skin. You don’t feel dried out or too tight after you take it off. And it’s really easy to use.
Ari F.
Mesa
Gorgeous mask! I love to use it as an overnight moisturizer! It’s thick enough to really moisturize, but leaves no residue and doesn’t clog pores!
Mo V.
One of my favorite face masks! Very good face mask for any skin type and any age of skin. Leaves the skin feeling very refreshed and moisturized.
Veronica V.
Ossian, IN
Great product!, Would definitely use again, although it didn't take to well when I tried to apply make right after application of this product
Nelly V.
seattle
Absolutely love all products from Mary kay but this gel mask is a saver when at home feels cold at first when applying after that it feels warm