BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Brandi B.
Hammond
I have very dry skin and I was lucky enough to get to use a sample of this stuff at a bridal event and I am so happy I got to try it! When I used it, I could feel the moisture as soon as it touched my face. When the mask was off, my face felt like new! It was so smooth and so soft!
Summer C.
Fayetteville , NC
This product leaves my face feeling so refreshed and amazing!!! Love this product it is very gentle on your skin. Packaged average nothing fancy... exceeded my expectations!!! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone!
Tanya B.
Horn Lake, MS
Another product I tend to stay with! Been using this product for years tried a couple others but always come back to my Mary Kay! Super convent for traveling! Great packaging! Leaves your face feeling like a million bucs!
Alexis S.
Atkins
After using this your face feels so darn soft! Like baby skin! It’s such a pretty pink package that you’ll love leaving it out on your sink! Will definitely buy again, and I definitely recommend!
Sarah H.
Lancaster
This is my go to moisturizer, it feels light and smooth and drys evenly. I have combo skin and it does great at keeping my skin moist enough that my skin doesn't get very oily.
Brenda H.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
This mask is absolutely awesome! It is easy to apply and easy to rinse off. Afterwards, you skin is so soft and the skin tone/complexion looks even. The masks is so gentle on your skin.
Jenna J.
Nashville
It's WATER BASED! no goopy oils! First few days, I broke out a bit, because the product was getting dirt out of my popes and bringing it to surface, but after that, smooth, clean, low maintenance skin is a regular and consistent occurrence for me! I teach dance, so some other bodily areas sometimes can get sweaty, with little room to breath under tight leotards, like your back. I've even used the product in small areas on my body to help clean and cleanse and it's worked great! :) there's nothing like feeling fresh facial skin, with no worries of dryness or blotchiness from active ingredient, or oily side effects. Wonderful! :)
Mallory B.
Hazel Park, MI
Great mask! Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. You don't need too much of the product either as it spreads well! The only downfall for me is my skin is always dry again the day after.
Delaney M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Mary Kay is just the best. This product is simply awesome and works so well. I would defiantly recommend others to try it as well and I will also be buying this again. It is reasonably priced and effective.
Kim G.
Chatsworth
I absolutely use this every night! I have had mine for almost a year and a half. It goes so far and doesn’t hurt my skin! So fresh and clean feeling! I love this and would buy more Mary Kay products.