BY MARY KAY

a superhydrating, age-fighting formula that nourishes and pampers skin while firming, smoothing and refining skin texture. The luxuriously rich gel glides on effortlessly, infusing skin with moisture as it increases its resilience. Skin appears less stressed and pores diminished. Plus, the aromatic blend of botanical extracts, including chamomile, leaves you with a sense of well-being.

super hydrating; age-fighting; firming; smoothing; refining

Shana J.
I’ve given this mask a shot on many different occasions and it just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve even tried the overnight application and still see or feel nothing from it. One positive is that I love the scent. Performance wise, I have nothing.
Sabrina S.
Jasper, IN
If you have dry skin, this should be your go to mask! I am so highly recommending this product. I have very oily skin and surprisingly, this has put some of my oilyness under control! I am definitely going to purchase again!
Danielle G.
Montgomery, MN
I love the feeling of this product. It not only smells great but it works well the second you wash it off your face feels tight, smooth and clean I highly recommend this product for people that want to see a smaller poor size and better skin
Kayla W.
Owosso
I love how moisturized my face freaks after this mask! I use this mask every 2-3 days and I have had my dry patches disappear! There packaging isn’t anything impressive, but who cares if it works so well!
Courtnei M.
Morrisville , NC
I love to use when the air starts getting dry. Always helps my skin look brighter and remove dry skin patches very delicately as to not irritate my sensitive skin. I love to sleep in it overnight and wash off in the AM
Briana S.
Honestly, I love anything Mary Kay. This mask is great for moisturizing and I was even told that you can leave it on overnight, especially in the winter. This mask is very effective to me but not my favorite from this brand. I do think that Mary Kay is moving up in the facial mask world.
Betsy S.
Jamesburg
Excellent mask, I would definitely recommend it. It’s very gentle and extremely moisturizing. The mask can be put on two to three times a week. Also it could be left on over night. The next morning you can defineltu notice a difference in you’re skin. You wake up feeling extremely moisturized and it leaves your skin feeling soft.
Aimee P.
I love Mary Kay Timewise products & this one is GREAT for my dry skin! It keeps my face feeling smooth all winter long & is gentle even on the most sensitive skin. It met my expectations & lasts a long time. I will definitely buy again when it does run out.
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
This mask is essential for me! I use it as a mask for 20 minutes and I will also wear it to bed. It’s so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. It’s light and you can use it multiple times a week. It helps with my dry skin, but I do prefer something a little more intense considering how dry my skin is.
Mikaela T.
Athens, OH
Even though my mom uses is this I feel that it really makes my face moist and it’s really refreshing! I really enjoyed this product and I would highly recommend! My mom also loves Mary Kay products! It’s overall a good product!