Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

So how long does it take to use the product from start to finish?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 4, 2014, 1:53 p.m.
It doesn't take long at all - I'd say max ten minutes. I wash my face, dry and then put on the other lotions while getting dressed or in between other tasks! Don't the the number of bottles fool you! It's no time at all!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
March 18, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
Its does not take long it will only take 5minutes but if you buy the whole set with the micro set it can take less then 10minutes. ive been using it for a year and I love it for me.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Jan. 12, 2014, 1:39 p.m.
The entire skincare routine only takes around 5 minutes—maybe more if you're like me and start plucking stray eyebrows and finding other things that need attention. :) You don't have to wait until each step completely dries, so it's not that long. Also, I only have to purchase new product about every 4-5 months, so it lasts a really long time.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Dec. 22, 2013, 10:25 p.m.
With Mary Kay products you just have to use a little bit and it works with all of your face I have had this kit for almost 6 months and it's no where near empty. Also the routine doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Sept. 8, 2013, 1:42 a.m.
5 minutes for me! :) wash my face with the cleanser, i massage my face for a minute. pat my face dry. put on the day/night solution. let it dry for a little bit. then the moisturizer then I'm done! and you don't have to use a lot of it, a blob will do :)
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
July 19, 2013, 12:27 a.m.
The average use up rate of the miracle set is about 3-4 months. But every person is different. My cleanser usually is gone in 2 but that's because I like to use a lot :) and my moisturizer is gone in about 4-5 months. The daily routine is different for everyone but it takes me about 10 minutes total to use the three steps every morning and every night.
Angela B.
Angela B.
July 13, 2013, 10:53 p.m.
It takes about 5-10 minutes to use all steps in this set. You start with the cleanser. Then the day/night solution (depending on the time of day you are using it). Then the moisturizer. (Less is more)
April W.
April W.
July 8, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
I firmly believe a little bit goes a long way. I have had mine for around a year and still have some left.
Lori T.
Lori T.
July 6, 2013, 12:40 p.m.
Depending on how much you use, it should last about 30 days. I am in LOVE with the night solution so I use a lot more of it and even use it to refresh my skin during the day when I am not wearing any make up:)

Join Now