Brenda M.
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc

How often should i use it since I'm in my early 20s?
Sara K.
Sara K.
June 26, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Once in the morning & once before bed = 2's daily! It's extremely important to cleanse your skin when you wake up and when before you go to bed. Please do not follow the other posters who say you should only take care of your skin once a week! Yuck! Order of application is: Morning--cleanser, day solution, moisturizer Night--cleanser, night solution, moisturizer
Kate P.
Kate P.
Sept. 8, 2013, 1:49 a.m.
You can always just use the 3 in 1 cleanser, moisturizer and day solution everyday. Its very important to clean your face everyday, to moisturize it and to apply sun protection with spf to protect your skin from the harmful uva/uvb. :)
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
July 14, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
Every day! this product is meant for twice daily use. Using it that often should still keep you about 3-4 months. which really boils down to about 1.50 a day. or something like that! lol
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
Former consultant here! The set is for every day use! You need to wash your face at least once a day (at night is best if you only wash once) and the moisturizer after that. The spf is to protect against aging and burning damage from the suns rays and the night is repair and renourish your skin from environmental damage you have during the day! Said not to make you use more faster or whatever but to prevent and repair damage! If you are acne prone use the velocity line from MK, if not it is never too soon to protect your skin and keep it young and healthy for longer!
Jeanina Z.
Jeanina Z.
Oct. 24, 2012, 9:39 p.m.
I use the cleanser once a week and the moisturizer everyday. The night and day cream about 3 times a week
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
Oct. 22, 2012, 6:30 a.m.
I would only use it once a week!
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:03 p.m.
When ever your face looks oily, or feels dirty... You could, do it twice a week as well. Entirely up to up you. Use it everyday if you'd like but your still young
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Oct. 17, 2012, 5:10 p.m.
I use it once every other day but there is a cleanser and moisturizer called Velocity from MK that works great on young skin.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:41 p.m.
The people at Mary Kay will tell you every day but in my opinion that is just so you go through it faster!
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Oct. 17, 2012, 1:48 p.m.
I am 19 and I use the moisturizer every night after I wash my face; I've been using it since I was 14.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:23 a.m.
Honestly, it's really up to you. I started using age defying cosmetics when I was 15 - some people hold the opinion that the younger you start the better. Just remember that no cream can change genetics - no matter what the result is, just remember to make what YOU'VE got work for YOU. I use this once per day and it works great for me.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 12:46 a.m.
Once a day in my opinion
DaLa W.
DaLa W.
Oct. 15, 2012, 7:57 p.m.
I've used it daily. A good moisturizer that happens to have age fighting benefits isn't going to damage your skin. When you age, your skin tends to become thinner. It's at its prime right now. I use it as preventative maintenance. I don't expect miracles, because I don't have sings of aging to compare it to, but it does help keep my skin moist, and firm.
Oct. 15, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
Once a week
Oct. 15, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
Once a week
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Oct. 15, 2012, 7:17 a.m.
I am in my 20's and use this product about twice a week. But I use the moisturizer daily. Once a week is usually just fine, but I sometimes use it twice a week just to get my skin better moisturized and even.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Oct. 14, 2012, 10 p.m.
I don't use the age defying stuff and I'm barely 10. Just the cleansers. They get your skin very clean. But as everyone is saying, once a week, since your skin is very new.
Meylisia M.
Meylisia M.
Oct. 14, 2012, 11:05 a.m.
Once a week honey , because you are truly young and beautiful
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 13, 2012, 8:10 a.m.
Only once a week
Idalmy M.
Idalmy M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:46 p.m.
Not often because you are so young and your skin is still like new, no more than once a week.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Oct. 12, 2012, 2:47 p.m.
Not often, i recommend about once a week, it all depends on your skin type.

Join Now