BY MARY KAY

Wilmary G.
Do not try if you have combination skin. It makes things worse. Just because it says oily doesn't mean it's for you. It should say, "only for oily skin. Do not use if you have some dry skin."
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
This is a great line!! It works so well on my sensitive- break out prone skin. I just don't enjoy that in order to get the best price you need to either have an account or a friend that sells it to you at wholesale price.
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
I never saw any lasting results and I used to sell the stuff. I think it's too many steps and to too expensive.
Lica G.
mason
It has worked well for me. I always struggled with acne but with this I have been able to keep my face clear and hopefully work on aging at the same time
Emilia H.
Austin, TX
This set is amazing! I've been using it for 20 years and nothing else works better. People don't believe me when I say my age because my skin is great!
Dominique H.
I've been using Mary Kay face care products for a year now and I love it! It helps control my acne brake outs and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Katie S.
I also had to buy this because at times my face is oily and this is amazing product as well! Really really love it! Helped my face so much!
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I used to sell Mary Kay and these were the best sellers for me. the night serum is my favorite. overly priced but still great quility.
Jennifer M.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this set. My face feels really good after using it. Mary Kay is great. And so glad to have a neighbor who sells it.
Kate P.
Love this! If I could only purchase one thing from Mary Kay it would be this set. It makes my skin look and feel amazing!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
SON BUENAS¿?
Mandie S.
Can anyone else confirm how dry skin reacts to the combination set?? I'm due to place a Mary Kay order next week and need to decide if I want to get their Time Wise set or just stick to their makeup products.