BY MARY KAY

Marlee S.
Tempe, AZ
This set is my favorite. I have super oily skin & the cleanser and moisturizer do wonders. It's around $100 for the set but it does all last about 3 months or more. Definitely worth it since it's the only thing I've found that controls oil!
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I really like this product it doesn't leave your face feeling oily like other products. It's light and smooth. I use both the face wash, and moisturizer. The only down fall was my face broke out the first week I used it then I was fine.
Tara W.
Wheatfield, IN
Love this line! I've been using it for a month now and I have noticed my skin tone is more even and much healthier! So much I feel comfortable going without any make up. I highly recommend this set!
Brittany J.
Johnston, RI
I use the face moisturizer, and it does work great. The reason I give this product 4 stars is that it is a little too thin of a cream, and it will only keep a dry spot on my face moisturized for a short amount of time before I feel dry again. Otherwise, this product is amazing and lightweight! It smells nice also.
Sara T.
I love this skincare line. It's awesome and your face feels super clean and fresh afterwards. It's easy to use and the moisturizer is awesome. I would definitely recommend this product.
Cyenah L.
Schenectady, NY
I've used Mary Kay TimWise miracle set for 3 years. I love it. It helps control my oily skin. Sometimes it does cause my skin to get too dry, but I just use a little bit more moisturizer. It's a great product.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Bought this time wise set thinking it would help my skin since its oily but still no change. Expensive products!! Everyone's skin is different and it just doesn't work for mine, boooo me!
Alaina G.
I use the moisturizer and I love it. It's perfect for all seasons. Leaves me skin very soft. My mom uses the whole set and she swears by it! Some of her dark spots have disappeared and her acne improved!
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Es una muy buena marca puedo recommendar ampliamente el exfoliarte para el rostro, los grumos son muy finitos casi imperceptibles de esa manera siento que no me maltrata el rostro ya que los exfoliarnos suelen ser un poco agresivos
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA
I go really back and forth with this stuff. Some times of the year it makes me break out and other times it is amazing. I think it is a good product when it is actually working the way it should.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
SON BUENAS¿?
Mandie S.
Can anyone else confirm how dry skin reacts to the combination set?? I'm due to place a Mary Kay order next week and need to decide if I want to get their Time Wise set or just stick to their makeup products.