BY MARY KAY

Priscilla D.
This set is amazing. I have always hears of Mary kay products but they never really called my attention until now. I tried them and my face was immediately lighter, cleaner and more moisturized.
Chrissy B.
Columbia, SC
I am obsessed with Mary Kay skincare! I have very oily skin, and this works very well for me. After 2 weeks, the cleanser had cleared up all of my black heads! I feel clean and fresh after washing my face. The sunscreen doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell. In the fall/spring/winter, this is great for me. But, since I am super oily, in the summer, the sunscreen makes me add a layer of translucent powder after applying my foundation. The night solution is probably my favorite product in the whole world. It leaves my skin nice and firm, dewy, and bright (even after a night of drinking)! I use it on bug bites, cuts, and hang nails, it is a miracle product!! The moisturizer is nice and lite, but gives great moisture and protection. I am forever a miracle set user!
Brenna B.
Mahanoy City, PA
The set comes with four parts. First is the 3 in 1 cleanser, it is clear and feels a little strange in your face at first, but it's an important step in the process and works well! Next is the day solution sunscreen, which works wonders! I burn really easily, especially on my face, but when I use this product I have no problems at all! Next is the age-fighting moisturizer, which is one of my favorites of the set! It feels amazing as you apply it to your face, and like all of the other products, it smells wonderful! There is also a foundation primer with some added software. This is to be used last, and it the product that I use the least as I do not usually use foundation. However I have used it on occasion, and it sets works wonderfully with my Mary Kay foundation!!
Rebecca R.
I was a skeptic about Mary Kay. I'm 32 and always heard of Mary Kay as my mom's generation's thing. Until my sister started selling it an do got a sample. I am hooked. I have complicated skin. It is combination oily/dry and sensitive. This keeps it balanced. I haven't had breakouts in months! The sent is nice. The only draw back is they still have micro beads in their product which really don't do anything but hurt the environment. However Mary Kay is phasing them out. I will continue to be. A loyal Timewise customer.
Tayla P.
West Newbury, MA
Love this product! It always keeps my face feeling moisturized and clean after showering. Most moisturizers make my face even more oily but NOT this product, it is amazing!! Has definitely made a difference in my confidence and how I feel about my skin! My face glows now!!
Ashley F.
Parma, OH
Best moisturizer is an understatement. I rarely used moisturizer on my face because I get so oily but I was told that the reason my face was oily was because it was dry and rebounding. However moisturizers just made me more oily. Until THIS!!!! I absolutely love it. It keeps my face matte but not dry all day! I was beyond shocked (I'm not a believer in things until I try them myself) Will definitely be part of my daily skin care routine.
Gena T.
Tonawanda, NY
I just started using this kit a week ago. Now my skin has been breaking out since I started it but I know it's adjusting to the all of these products. Usually skin gets worse before it gets better. I have noticed that my skin is a lot less oily and more even toned. As I use it more I will be back to follow up with my review
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I just started on this skin regiment and it already makes my face feel so much better! I have super oily skin so I like that there is a difference in skin-types. Also, it is a little pricey, but a little but goes a long way. You don't need to use a whole bunch to get clean.
Acacia H.
Bend, OR
I haven't had to many experiences with other face lotions and washes, but the one I had used previously caused an allergic reaction. This one works perfectly for my skin. The face wash really does feel like it's cleansing my face, and the lotion leaves my skin fresh and smooth feeling.
Meg G.
Best moisturizer EVER!!! I like the cleanser too. The night solution I use once a week, and I don't use the day cream because my skin is really sensitive to sunscreens. I only wish the moisturizer came in a bigger bottle because the cleanser lasts forever.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
SON BUENAS¿?
Mandie S.
Waukesha , WI
Can anyone else confirm how dry skin reacts to the combination set?? I'm due to place a Mary Kay order next week and need to decide if I want to get their Time Wise set or just stick to their makeup products.