BY MARY KAY

• SON BUENAS¿?2 Answers
  • Can anyone else confirm how dry skin reacts to the combination se...1 Answers
Sarah H.
I do love Mary Kay skincare. Hopefully it pays off because I'm loyal to there skincare. I switch it up from time wise to repair and botanical. Also, there old school night emollent is my favorite.
I just don't know if all these reviews are accurate since it's like a cult. Some Beauty consultants are pushy and sneaky they are taught to be obsessive and over exaggerate . But that's with any brand. I hate that corporate stuff so I just became a consultant to purchase my own and sell to a few ppl without hassling. Or saying you won a free facial only to be given a cloth and rubbing products on your own face. But I love giving my face my own facial at home with mary kay. And my skin thanks me.
Photo below no filters or edit
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
My neighbor turned me on to Mary Kay, she's a consultant. I started using their lip scrub which I love, after going to a party I was introduced to the skin regimen. I use it daily and have noticed a difference in my skin. It feels soft and wrinkles are less obvious. I can definitely see myself using these long term. Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Love this miracle set it is truly a miracle leaves my face feeling so great. My only complaint is the price and that Mary kay doesn’t let you ship to your house but I have a great consultant and would recommend to anyone
Beth B.
Overall a nice set for combo skin. I find that the cleanser does a good job of getting rid of my makeup but isn’t to harsh. The night serum is nice and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling like so night serums do. The lotion is not to heavy but does moisturizer well. My only complaint is with the day cream, it seems to be a bit heavier that I would have expected for combo skin. I do really like the set an have purchased multiple times.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this set. I been using it for about 7 months and I see an improvement in my face. It's soft, cleaner. I used to break out a lot while the clear proof didn't help me at all. This has helped me a lot. I do break out when that time of the month comes around but nothing compared like I used to.
marisa V.
Sacramento, CA
This is truly a miracle set. I have been using this set for about 2 months and have been a difference in my skin. I see less discoloration and my skin has a healthy glow. It's gentle on my skin and leaves no greasy residue. I wish I would of started using this set years ago!
Ashlan A.
My favorite moisturizer by far! I promise it is worth the money. It's not cheap but it's not too pricey! It's not too thick or too thin and it stays on my face at night. I like to use it before bed. I have bought it three times now, and will continue to make the purchase!
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I got this product a few years back and liked it at the time. I haven't used it lately because I never repurchased the product again. The products lasted for a while so that was nice since it is a little pricey. I probably wouldn't buy the whole set but I would by the moisturizer again.
Page S.
Chaska, MN
Love this kit! It's great for sensitive skin since it's hypoallergenic. The night time solution is my favorite. Especially when I have a break out. I also like that they have different types for different skin types!
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
This is an excellent kit to have for skin care! To me the products smelled really good, not to fragrance. My skin did really well on this skin care regimen, I felt like my skin was which dries and full of nutrients.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
SON BUENAS¿?
Mandie S.
Can anyone else confirm how dry skin reacts to the combination set?? I'm due to place a Mary Kay order next week and need to decide if I want to get their Time Wise set or just stick to their makeup products.