BY MARY KAY #2 in Skincare Sets

• Me gustaría saber si este producto es bueno porque según para lo ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for A product to vanish Dark spots from the s...1 Answers
  • I see that the cleanser has some of the micro beads in them so yo...4 Answers
Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set
  • "I wanted to try something new and was searching for a skin care product that targeted my skin type and helped with the aging process." in 61 reviews
  • "My sister started using this and she went from super oily blemishes everywhere all year round to smooth to practically blemish free." in 41 reviews
  • "The cleanser and moisturizer and fine but the day and night solution are what make this system unique and perfect for my skin!" in 38 reviews
  • "The day solution has an SPF 35 so it's got sun blockers in it, the night solution has vitamins a,c&e in it to help replenish and repair at night." in 29 reviews
  • "i have noticed a reduction in fine lines (im not old but i do get an angry line) overall a better texture to my skin, would recommend this if your in the market for some anti aging!" in 19 reviews
Megan L.
I have struggled with my skin for what seems like forever. Growing up, when every one else was having breakouts, I had flawless skin. So I had never really worried about it until I was about 17 and noticed my skin just getting worse and worse and I broke out EVERYWHERE and it wouldn’t go away for about a year and a half. Ever since then, I have had the acne come back randomly and varying in severity as well as getting worse than it used to be around my menstrual cycle. Recently, I had noticed how dry my skin was getting and my makeup would dry over acne and flake off and it was just annoying and disgusting. I just wasn’t happy when I looked in the mirror and that is probably the worst feeling in the world. Even my grandmother would tell me my complexion looked “sickly” and pale. She would always ask if something was wrong but it was just my skin......very unhealthy. I have tried proactiv and every kind of top reviewed and expensive face wash set.......until this one. OH MY GOSH. I have been using it for about a week and a half now and I can already tell a HUGE difference. This set had wonderful reviews but I had almost changed my mind about it after reading through and seeing some horrible ones saying they were breaking out the worst they ever have and one girl said that it broke her out but was awesome for her mom. And being only 20, I wasn’t sure if this was going to be right for my extremely sensitive, acne prone skin. Deciding to ignore this worry and buy the set, despite the high price, was the best thing I could have ever done for my skin. Not only has 90% of my acne gone away but my complexion has so much more color and is glowing. My cheeks are rosier and I can see my acne scars and black heads diminishing to the point that they are almost gone completely. Even the texture of my skin is so soft; it’s crazy. I don’t even want to wear face makeup. Take a chance with this product and I can promise you, you won’t regret it. Thank you Mary Kay!!!!!
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
Out of the miracle set, I currently use the cleanser and moisturizer. I use these everyday before I go to bed. The bottles last me at least 6 months, and for the price, you can’t beat that! These products must be bought from Mary Kay consultants. My favorite thing about the cleanser is that there is exfoliation beads in it. They make your skin feel amazing! My only complaint is the moisturizer makes my skins smell like makeup instead of smelling clean and fresh.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
This set is BOMB! When used as directed and every day, you will see results for sure! The cleanser has tiny beads to help exfoliate your skin but it’s not too rough. It smells good too! The day solution has tiny beads and helps firm up your skin. The night solution is like a crockpot, you just put it on and forget abt it until morning. The cleanser and moisturizer are awesome too and come in different formulas for dry, oily, and combination skins.
Kelly E.
Charlotte, NC
Overall I have loved my Timewise skincare. After using it for several months I have noticed improved healthy skin and hope it helps with aging in the future. My one complaint is the number of steps in the timewise system. It doesnt seem like much, but five steps takes a decent amount of time and I find myself skipping skincare altogether to save time. I wish there was an easier, quicker way to apply. Otherwise love it!
Alyssa M.
Warrensburg , MO
The facial cleaner is amazing to use in the shower, that way you can use the water to immediately rinse after a good scrubbing. After that, the moisturizer really keeps in all the good stuff and helps fight aging by keeping the skin nice and moist. Also, the day and night serum are one of my favorite products because of how little you need use each time. I’ve had my set for over a year now and I’ve still got almost full containers of both my day and night serum!
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
Best anti aging skincare set on the market. I am skeptical of the night serum but love the other three products. The facial cleanser is nice and thick so it doesn’t run off your face even in the shower. I used the day serum with the spf for protection. The moisturizer is so light and airy and wonderful. I have oily skin and this hits the mark. Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
This product really makes a difference. I bought it from a Mary Kay consultant and could really tell the difference within a few weeks. This is a bit pricey but the product lasts a long time so it’s definitely worth the month. You can get a good 3-4 months out of this depending on how much you use and if you are someone who does your skin care every day or not.
Sara E.
Went to a Mary Kay party where this was used on my face along with other products, and my skin was just absolutely glowing afterward. My favorite is the Day Solution, its a light gel consistency (like aloe vera) with collagen in it.  Unfortunately it is a bit pricey so I will stick with my L'oreal, but great product.
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
This set is amazing and has done such good things for my skin. It has deminished my dark spots and given me and even skin tone with such great moisture. It is a simple three step process morning and night. It last’s so long that it makes the price so worth it.
Shasha S.
. Bestiiiiieeee bestttt product,,,,I loveeeee this product. I really enjoy free samples. If its good I definitely upload in my vlog and recommend to friends ,colleagues and family . I usually buy from drugstores. Love to use branded products and love to try new samples. Crazy to try  new samples but  cost effective :(
Rebecca R.
Comstock Park, MI
Is this worth the price you have to pay for it?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
Would you guys recommend this as a first anti aging skin regiment ?
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
How often should i use it since I'm in my early 20s?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
Any other affordable dupes out there?
Erica M.