Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set in Mesh Bag

by Mary Kay

Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set ~ Full Size New in Box White Cosmetic Bag W Pink Bow

Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set in Mesh Bag : I Consider Buying it in a near future, can somebody tell me their opinion on this product ?
Why is this product so expensive? I love the product I just have a hard time affording it.
How many YEARS have you been an Influenster?? ❤ I'm celebrating my 1 year today!! Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set in Mesh Bag
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set in Mesh Bag!
Hanscom Afb, MA
As a former consultant I wouldnt say this is the best or the worst product. The small granules can get stuck in pores if you have larger pores. For the price it isnt a bad deal and prefer this over the St Ives. However I think the Exfolikate is a better buy.
Richmond, TX
Excelente para exfoliar tu rostro. El más actualizado incluye una crema para reducir los poros luego de la crema que trae unos granitos finos y exfolia quitando todas las impurezas del rostro una oh dos veces por semana se puede usar.
Pease, MN
Love this product fo ma skin it keeps it healthy n nourished n also helps decrease pore sizes n it’s pretty affordable n a great Christmas or birthday gift U can find these either in stores or online !
Highland, UT
Been using Mary Kay Microdermabrasion set for years now. I only use maybe once or twice a week. It’s amazing how much cleaner my face feels after using. I highly recommend!
I use the Mary Kay Time Wise Microdermabrasion set when i get in the shower not on days where I am not washing hair. I used it once when I was at a party and it was SO HARD to get off your face - so just easier to rinse it when you are in shower. With that being said I am doing hair wash showers every 3 days so I use it every 3 days. I was told by rep that it would help with my acne scars and to be honest I have not seen it yet. I may not purchase it again because it was fairly pricey - I may until I can find a replacement product.
Dallas, GA
I love this stuff! It makes me skin so smooth! I really feel like with regular use, it really keep ya your pore clean and the texture of your face super smooth! I have combo skin and this has been amazing! You only need to use it a few times a week. Amazing product! Super affordable if you compare it to the price of microdermabrasion at a spa/salon!
Beaverton, OR
I really love this micro dermabrasion set because it leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. The extra fine micro dermabrasion scrub clears all of the dirt and refreshes my face and the replenishing lotion adds back a light moisture. I use this about once a week as a preventative aging technique!
Richardson, TX
I really love this microdermabrasion but, I only use the scrub. I don’t ever use the pore refining lotion that comes with it. I have used it in the past and I’m not really sure what it is supposed to do but I don’t see much of a difference. I do love the scrub though it is super fine and you don’t need to abrasively scrub at your skin to remove dead skin!
Prosperity
This is my all-time favorite set to use! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft afterwards! The recommendation is to use it twice a week but my skin is kind of sensitive on my face so I only use it once a week but that is plenty for me! It is a little pricey so I can’t always have it in my make up case to use but when I do have it, my skin looks and feels amazing!
Mount Clemens, MI
I don't get a good slough of the dead skin from regular facial exfoliants like I do from this set. The microdermabrasion creme gets rid of the top layers of dead skin and the repair creme helps replenish and repair the new layers. This is one of my favorite Mary Kay products. I use it about 2 days a week.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montreal, QC
a year ago
Tiffany L. • 6 months ago
I love this product. it does wonders on my skin.