BY MARY KAY

• How good is this product? 3 Answers
  • Simplesmente MARAVILHOSO! Deixa a pele macia além de deixá-la com...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this foundation since then, but hard to t...3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set
  • "the microdermabrasion set is a great set to remove dead skin, if used to often it can create some pretty serious redness so be sure to follow directions!" in 6 reviews
Erin B.
Hands down my favorite beauty product. I love clean and light my face feels when I use it. Although I’ve tried, I’ve never found anything comparable to this. The scrub is very fine and extremely effective. Much more so than other exfoliators I’ve tried. The step 2 lotion is light and soft and silky and makes my skin feel amazing without being oily and heavy. Seriously, this is just an amazing product and it will brighten up your face.
Toshia T.
Manhattan
This product is excellent for exfoliation. I use it about 3 times per week to remove dry skin and clear my pores. The packaging is nice and clearly printed. I would definitely purchase again. I have been using this product for a few years, and my husband even loves to use it. Easy on sensitive skin.
Caitlin M.
Palm city, FL
This stuff is so amazing I can’t even describe how good your skin feels after using this. The microdermabrasion is super gritty and you can feel that it’s really working to take your dead skin off. The pore refiner makes your skin so smooth and replenished afterwards. I highly recommend.
Camila S.
This product really treats the skin very well. I recommend using it at least once a week. It makes the skin stay soft, clean and treats the stains that bothers us. First, you smear the face by making circles on the skin and then wash the face and use the lotion put scrub. your skin looks like a baby after this procedure.
Candice F.
Paradise , UT
This is an awesome little set! It really doesn’t the job at removing the dead skin, and leaves my face feeling so soft!! I use it every other day and it has done wonders to clear up my dry skin! Seriously sooo worth every penny!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I got excited when I first bought this product because it’s a microdermabrasion product. All that excitement went away when I started using these products. First of all Step 1 was to rough on my skin and second I really didn’t see a difference on my skin after using these products. These products just didn’t work on my skin so I will not be purchasing these products again.
Savanna R.
I can't say enough good things about this! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not too dry. I use it 2-3 times a week and it really helps keep my pores clean and small and my acne under control.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This stuff is amazing . It’s really the only one I’ve ever used consistently. It helps really get all that dead skin off and helped lighten my acne scars. The serum is nice too and I use it all the time. It’s also pretty inexpensive when I’ve compared the price to their top-brands it’s like a good 20-50$ cheaper. So get this
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
So thankful for this product. I️t makes my skin feel so soft. I️t has a exfoliating feel to I️t. Mary Kay is my favorite microdermabrasion brand of all. They are inexpensive if you consider how much a dermatologist visit will cost. My skin feels so fresh and clean afterward. Especially healthy!!
Felipe S.
8421 Devonshire Ct Apt G Indianapolis, IN
I’m in love with this microdermabrasion set. You can totally see the results right away. I am very sensitive and I noticed that on the second try in the same week I did have a reaction to it so I only stick to once per week and that just works for me. I would totally recommend it.
Gina  G.
Lenoir, NC
How often can I use this product and I have heard it dries out people face?
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
I have a sample of this product, but I have yet to use it because I am afraid that it will make my face red for a few days. Will this product leave my face with red splotches?
Elisha H.
Sanford, FL
So will this product Help with breakouts and blackheads?
Alyssa D.
Is this rough on sensitive skin? Does it leave skin red and irritated? I just have very fragile skin as don't want to waste my money
Becky M.
Rush, KY
Im wondering how well this works does it really reduce pore size? also does it cause your skin to get really red (some other brands that ive tried it the past have)