BY MARY KAY #9 in Skincare Sets

• How good is this product? 3 Answers
  • Simplesmente MARAVILHOSO! Deixa a pele macia além de deix...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this foundation since then, but h...4 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set
  • "the microdermabrasion set is a great set to remove dead skin, if used to often it can create some pretty serious redness so be sure to follow directions!" in 6 reviews
Amanda D.
Louisville
I really enjoyed this product. The microderm scrub always made me feel very clean and my skin looked very smooth and buffed. I got to where I used this product everyday because if I didnt, I didnt always feel my face was clean because I liked the smoothness it gave after use. I liked the replenishing cream afterwards, but I often skipped it for my normal skincare products because I only did this step at night. The cream was just too much going on with a night lotion and additional moisturizer. Very pricey set. I would repurchase this if the price point was more reasonable.
Laura G.
As someone who struggled with acne for a long time, this stuff is a miracle worker. Most of my acne stemmed from clogged pores and dead skin, and as soon as I started using this is helped so much. It leaves your skin feeling so incredibly smooth, and it's a lasting smooth until you need to use it about 4-5 days later, unlike other exfoliating products. I use this all the time and it helps my skin stay soft, healthy, clean, and clear.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I was excited to try this, but when I look back on it, I think I’ve determined that this microdermabrasion kit didn’t do much for my skin. It’s very affordable for an at home treatment, and it’s perfect for sensitive skin because it’s very gentle. It left my face feeling softer then before, but in terms of seeing any improvement in skin with acne or overall, I felt like it didn’t do much.
lensey h.
Lewisburg, TN
I have sensitive skin and using this about twice a week is great. I've used it for a long time and prior to using this, I had acne scars and terrible blackheads. I have an even skin tone now even though my blackheads are not totally gone. This set did help my blackheads though
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I had a huge problem with acne when I was younger which has left my skin uneven and patchy, using this regularly over the past few months has given me a visible difference in the appearance of my skin, it has help to reduce the acne marks and my skin is soft and smooth.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
This microdermabrasion cream does exfoliate your skin quite nicely. It doesn't have a harsh sent. It did not react negatively to my sensitive skin like other products have. It is about $40 a tube and you can get it from your independent Mary Kay consultant.
Jewel B.
Pensacola
Smooths out my skin and helps reduce my visible pores. Doesn't dry out my skin and I do have sensitive skin that dries easily since I have psoriasis. I haven't had a problem with blackheads or whiteheads since I started using this once a week.
Candice P.
Paradise, UT
This is an awesome little set! It really doesn’t the job at removing the dead skin, and leaves my face feeling so soft!! I use it every other day and it has done wonders to clear up my dry skin! Seriously sooo worth every penny!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
I purchased this product from a friend who sells Mary Kay and recommended the product. The microderm scrub removes dead skin well and wasn't overly abrasive while the serum smells very nice and made my skin feel nice and smooth. I only gave it 4 stars because while I liked the way my skin felt after using, I did not notice any improvement of fine lines or the texture of my skin. The serum doesn't moisturize well so you will need to use your normal product also
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I got excited when I first bought this product because it’s a microdermabrasion product. All that excitement went away when I started using these products. First of all Step 1 was to rough on my skin and second I really didn’t see a difference on my skin after using these products. These products just didn’t work on my skin so I will not be purchasing these products again.
Gina  G.
Lenoir, NC
How often can I use this product and I have heard it dries out people face?
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
I have a sample of this product, but I have yet to use it because I am afraid that it will make my face red for a few days. Will this product leave my face with red splotches?
Elisha H.
Sanford, FL
So will this product Help with breakouts and blackheads?
Alyssa D.
Is this rough on sensitive skin? Does it leave skin red and irritated? I just have very fragile skin as don't want to waste my money
Becky M.
Rush, KY
Im wondering how well this works does it really reduce pore size? also does it cause your skin to get really red (some other brands that ive tried it the past have)