BY MARY KAY

• How good is this product? 3 Answers
  • Simplesmente MARAVILHOSO! Deixa a pele macia além de deixá-la com...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this foundation since then, but hard to t...3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set
  • "the microdermabrasion set is a great set to remove dead skin, if used to often it can create some pretty serious redness so be sure to follow directions!" in 6 reviews
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I am sad that this set is no longer sold together, but I still have some from the last time I ordered it. I didn't like how the bottles were kind of small but you really don't need to use a lot of the product to get great results. I use it twice a week since I have super sensitive skin and I love how it makes my skin feels new and super soft. Sometimes your skin starts to feel kind of icky and this just resets your skin.

You only want to use it a few times a week not every day.

My friend told me this product is like your in laws, one is sweet and one is abrasive but you never want to see them more than one day in a row! Made me laugh. The replenishing serum is really nice and cooling. I love how it just calms my skin after I did the microder part on it.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK I am always skeptical of products, especially expensive ones. My mom bought it for me, and I was disappointed with how small the bottles are. I tried it one time and I was so impressed that I bragged about it to everyone. I have KP (little tiny bumps) and little black dots in the pores of my nose (not blackheads, had them my whole life)... and after only one time, my skin was super smooth and those black spots were 90+ % gone! I was shocked. I wish I could use this system everyday because it just makes my skin absolutely glow. It also reduced some visibility of scars and pores, but I can't say it does too much for wrinkles
Taniya H.
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was a Mary Kay lady this product had the nickname "the diamond facial" it's something about their being like diamond dust in it or, it scrubs your faces like a million lil diamonds, or it makes you look like a diamond! Either way, IT WORKS! You do step one to exfoliate all your dead skin away. Then with step 2 you rehydrate your skin all over again! It's made out of natural ingredients, its hypoallergenic. It leaves you lighter/ brighter and just happier lol I don't work for the company anymore but my favorite thing about it is that all of the products are really worth the money spent.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Genoa, OH
WOW!!! Just wow!!! I use this as often as every other day although when first starting this you should only use this 2-3 times a week. I have used this set since 2007 and I love it more now than I did when I began. It leaves your skin feeling sooooo refreshed and clean. It it used to open your pores and clean out any dirt and black heads and then the second step is used to close those pores and leaves your skin feeling soooo smooth. You can grab this product for $55, which is an amazing price considering most salons charge nearly $200.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Rogers, AR
For $55 dollars you get an exfoliate and a pore minimizer and you get to help a woman achieve her dreams by buying from a MK consultant. The microderm abrasion is so good for exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing acne scars. I've also used it to remove those gold or silver foil tattoos after a weekend at a music festival. The pore minimizer is a lovely after lotion that's calms the skin and refreshes the skin. I absolutely love this product! It's been in my skin care routine for five months and it'll remain as a staple!!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion set! It's a two-step system. First, you exfoliate your skin with the Microdermabrasion Refine. Then you follow with the Pore Minimizer. The Pore Minimizer can be used every day, but you should only use the exfoliator 2-3 times a week. It is pricey at $55 a set, but it's well worth it for the benefits. You can sometimes find it cheaper on Amazon or eBay. It makes your skin so soft. It improves your skin's texture as well as reduces fine lines. I highly recommend this set!
Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
This set gave me the smoothst, firmest skin I have had since before puberty. Using this consistently once or twice a week along with a good consistent cleansing routine, all my acne went away and any scars or lines also began fading. Granted any I had were not bad to begin with, but anything on our faces is always worse to us than it appears to others. I think this set is comparable to Dr. Brandt's microdermabrasion products, but the serum used afterward I think is what really sets this apart. Amazing!!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! After using this product once I noticed a huge change in the appearance of my skin! My face had a bright glow, my skin appeared firm and healthy, and even the bags under my eyes were reduced. The microdermabrasion felt amazing going on, and even though it was a little tough to remove all the beads (probably easier in the shower), the end result was well worth the cost! A little product goes a long way, and you don't need to use it often, so each bottle will last several months. A good investment!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I've been using this product for years! I finally started having my daughter use it over the past few months and her acne is clearing up. I just need to remit her to use it. Once she does use it on a daily or at least 2-3 times a week her face starts clearing up. It's easy to use, just washing you face with a face wash, rinse, apply the mircoderm, rinse, pat your face dry and apply miscoderm lotion. I would say you'll notice a difference after the first couple of uses.
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
Aurora, IL
Contrary to some belief out there this is NOT for aging skin. This is amazing and it works for all skin types. It's reduced the size of my pores a great deal, I don't have to worry about black heads anymore and it makes my face feel clean afterwards. I use it 2 to 3 times a week and one set has lasted me well over 5 months so far and there's still product left in the tube. Great product for the money you spend. Definitely repurchasing.
Gina  G.
Gina G.
Lenoir, NC
How often can I use this product and I have heard it dries out people face?
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
I have a sample of this product, but I have yet to use it because I am afraid that it will make my face red for a few days. Will this product leave my face with red splotches?
Elisha H.
Elisha H.
Sanford, FL
So will this product Help with breakouts and blackheads?
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this rough on sensitive skin? Does it leave skin red and irritated? I just have very fragile skin as don't want to waste my money
Becky M.
Becky M.
Rush, KY
Im wondering how well this works does it really reduce pore size? also does it cause your skin to get really red (some other brands that ive tried it the past have)