Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set

Does the Mary Kay microdermabrasion set help with blackheads or is exfolikate better?
Never heard of this? Is it worthy to try and where can i purchase?
Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
the microdermabrasion set is a great set to remove dead skin, if used to often it can create some pretty serious redness so be sure to follow directions!in reviews
Ashton B.
Marion, OH
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set uploaded by Ashton B.
I love this microdermabrasion set. This is how my skin looks after cleaning and then using this set. I haven't moisturized yet. I definitely can see a difference in my skin
Meredith M.
Richmond, TX
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set uploaded by Meredith M.
This product is on my top10 favorites, I cannot even put it into words on how amazing it is!! My pores are nowhere to be found. After using this product fly face feels so uplifted and healthy, I recommend this product to EVERYONE I meet!!
Yvette C.
Hartsville, SC
I love this product. It helps to cleanse my face and also has it feeling smooth. The eye corrector is even helping with the dark sports around my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product to use!
Bridget C.
Stilwell, KS
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set uploaded by Bridget C.
I love how gentle this product is on my skin but how it still gets such a deep clean. I personally use it 2-3 times a week and my skin has never looked better! All the blackheads on my nose are gone. My only complaint is that I really don’t care for the smell.
Alicia E.
Union City, IN
I love this microdermabrasion set by Mary Kay! I have been adding it into my routine with my face wash and I LOVE how my face feels. I became a consultant so I could use and try all of these products and so far everything has been amazing!
Nicole G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love it i really helps exfoliate my skin and i love the replenishing cream it comes with
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set uploaded by Jennifer L.
This at home microdermabrasion set is great from anyone in their 30's getting serious to someone in their 60's who wants to continue keeping up with their skin care regimen. It improves the texture of my skin and leaves my skin extremely soft . After the first use I was sold. The second step replenishing cream is perfect enough to use as a lotion every day because its light enough and moisturizing leaving a perfect canvas for makeup application.
Jazznea P.
Yonkers, NY
Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set uploaded by Jazznea P.
So in engaged and I signed up for a David's bridal competition and won a free facial. Now unfortunately I didn't get my goodie bag but I was able to purchase this Mary kay set for half off and I absolutely love it. The Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set is something every face needs. I have sensitive skin and also dry skin and sometimes get dry patches and patches as we all know get flakey. Anyways it helps get all the dead skin off and makes your skin feel fresh and clear then come behind with the primer and it makes everything feel soft and you are ready to go for the day. It doesn't have a major smell which is good. I recommend doing this twice a week to your face,anymore than that I think would just make your skin irritated. I believe regular price is $55 USD But if you go on the Mary Kay site or find one of their sellers I'm sure you could get coupons so it will be less but I will be honest and say even without the discount I got I'd still pay for it. Its THAT GOOD
ann E.
West Point
Love this product. It's not too abrasive, but it give a fresh clean look. The lotion is not to thick and leave your skin feeling moisturized.
Kaitlin G.
LOVE this product! The scrubbies in it take the bad away leaving my skin super smooth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kasaundra D.
las vegas
il y a un an
Tammy G. il y a un an
I absolutely love the microdermabrasion set, I use it at least 2 times a week and my skin is so soft and the pores are less noticeable