Mary Kay TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Refine

by Mary Kay

Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Step 1: Refine - 2 fl. oz. : An advanced exfoliator using the same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists, to immediately energize skin and reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After cleansing, apply a quarter-sized amount of Step 1: Refine to wet face with fingertips. Using circular motions, gently massage face with fingertips for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Immediately energizes and reveals more radiant, healthy-looking skin

Anyone used this while using their clearproof system?
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Refine!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Mary Kay TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Refine uploaded by Zenaida P.
Wonderful scrub! The formula is excellent for me! ♥️ This microdermabrasion energize and renew your skin. Leave the face oil-free. If you have acne problems, I do not recommend it because is a little strong but if you have pimples it's fantastic. For combination to oily skin. Highly recommend it!
Mikhael W.
Benbrook, TX
Mary Kay TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Refine uploaded by Mikhael W.
This is the one product I always always have on hand. I've been using it for like maybe 15 years? The formula has stayed consistent and is a lifesaver for acne. If i feel a new pimple coming on i immediately start using this stuff and it usually doesnt even surface. But if I do have a pimple this will get rid of it in 1-2 days it is That Good! A little goes a long way with this and i usually target certain areas like my nose cheeks and chin or wherever I'm having a problem and it smooths my skin out wonderfully. Follow up with a light moisturizer and you are good to go. I usually like to use this at night but thats just my preference. If you are having acne problems I cannot recommend this enough - it helped me through teen acne, college and all the stressful times since. Mary Kay TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Refine
Wendy R.
Hialeah, FL
Es un exfoliante bastante fuerte y efectivo. Aconsejo usarlo solo cada 15 días, pues pudiera ser muy agresivo en pieles sensibles o secas.
Kaitlyn W.
Tucker, GA
I love this stuff! It leaves my face feeling baby smooth. It’s very gentle. A little goes a long way. I use it once a every other week and it’s lasted me over a year.
Tea J.
Alamogordo, NM
I like the product but I didn’t really notice much of a difference when using it. What ever is in it has a really fine grit to it which I appreciate.
Karah J.
Bloomington, MN
I actually really enjoy MK’s microdermabrasion set! The exfoliating granules are super fine and my face feels really nice after using!
kristina S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Mary Kay's microdermabrasion. It helps minimize the look of pores and removes dead skin. They no longer carry step 2 of the system. It replenished the skin and made it super soft. I use the hydrating lotion and it works pretty well after using the microdermabrasion. I use it 2 times a week.
Lauren B.
Morgantown, WV
Love this set! I tried it at a Mary Kay party and couldn’t stop thinking about it once I left. I immediately purchased and I’m so glad I did. I use the microdermabrasion in the morning and it makes my skin so smooth/soft for the rest of the day. I also use the Mary Kay peel which I alternate with the refine and I’m loving my results.
Luseane H.
Pomona, CA
I’ve been using this exfoliator for awhile now and I don’t see much benefits or changes. I would not purchase again
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
I love this product and have been using it off and on for years! My mom first introduced me to is when I was a teen and I’d use it in the shower every time I’d stay the night at her house! My face feels amazing and so soft after using it