BY KODIAKE

A matte-finish, oil-controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
I have had this item forever it is long lasting light weight and still gives a good amount of coverage. very creamy and good for a every day look
Shannon B.
Versailles, IN
I love this foundation! I have used all kinds of foundations and always go back to this. It is long lasting and has great coverage.
Harlie S.
Honea Path
Use this product every day best foundation I use it for everyday use! Very long lasting and easy to apply! Will get more later !!
Sandy p.
aburn
Mary kay has a various amount of foundation this foundation is good but you can see your pores really closely I’m not loving it .
Rachel G.
Made my skin look flawless and is actually good for acne prone skin! It is full coverage and worked well on my combo skin type
Karlee N.
Macclenny, FL
Doesn't have the best coverage. Colors are ok. Blends pretty well though. Perfect if you like more of a sheer coverage
Korri M.
I love Mary Kay products. I need a new one mine is almost done. Works great with my powder make up. Does not cake up.
Crystal G.
Carterville, IL
The timewise matte left my face feeling oily and shining. This product would be really good if you have dry skin.
Amarfy R.
This foundation is very good. I have the matte one and works so good for oul skin. It has good coverage too.
Kayla R.
My friend just got this and dang her skin has seriously never looked so good! I love it on her.
Willena V.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this a build-able or full coverage foundation?
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
How is the coverage of this foundation and is it buildable?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this dry out your skin? I'm trying to find a good, every day foundation that doesn't dry me out.
Celeste F.
Anaheim
Does this work good ? I had. A friend that works with makeup . I would like to try it someday ?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does his actually work ? I been wanting to try it but I'm not so sure about it ugh ?