BY KODIAKE

A matte-finish, oil-controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
Bauxite, AR
LOVE love love this product!!! Full coverage, makes me feel pretty. No cons, honestly. Not bad on price. And SO smooth. Very easy to apply and takes no time at all. I recommend this DEFINITELY!
Lizzete S.
San Antonio, TX
Great coverage! Goes even better paired with the loose powder. Covers your pores. I have very oily skin and it did not make my face oiler. It gives off a matte finish. I would def. recommend!
Gabriella S.
Des Moines, IA
For my combination skin people!
It's really rare that you find a good a product that helps your combination skin. But with this product if you add about a pea size on your finger and rub it in, it really helps you dry skin with out making your oily skin more oily. Very light wait and last all day keeping your face nice and soft. Very good and affordable product.
Krysta C.
Columbus, OH
I love love love this foundation. I wear a beige 5-7 depending on the time of year. It feels like I am not wearing makeup, so light yet I still get the coverage I like! It is great for oily skin and is a light to medium coverage !
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
This stuff is a classic! This color is perfect and the coverage is amazing. Honestly, I've never tried ANY foundation that blends as perfectly smooth as this one. It may not seem like a trendy makeup but it's an amazing classic for a reason!
Greenlee F.
this is a great foundation!! it’s more of a medium coverage foundation. it’s more lightweight on the skin which is always a plus. it’s great for all skin types ( oily, dry, combination ). definitely recommend to all!!!
Brandi O.
I have dry skin and this does not look flattering on me. It dries my skin out even more and it look streaky when blending. Would work best on oily skin.
Kema W.
KANSAS CITY, MO
This foundation gives great coverage... it dries down to a beautiful matte finish... it's comfortable buildable for full coverage but lasts all night!!
Jennifer M.
Scottsboro, AL
I love this foundation! It covers my blemishes & doesn't feel heavy on my face. I've been using it for the past several months & love the matte finish.
Katie H.
I have had this item forever it is long lasting light weight and still gives a good amount of coverage. very creamy and good for a every day look
Willena V.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this a build-able or full coverage foundation?
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
How is the coverage of this foundation and is it buildable?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this dry out your skin? I'm trying to find a good, every day foundation that doesn't dry me out.
Celeste F.
Anaheim
Does this work good ? I had. A friend that works with makeup . I would like to try it someday ?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does his actually work ? I been wanting to try it but I'm not so sure about it ugh ?