BY KODIAKE

A matte-finish, oil-controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hali M.
Du Bois, PA
Makes my face very oily and doesn't have never much coverage. good for somebody with very dry skin and a low pimple count. I don't suggest it for myself and won't buy after using a sample i had received.
Annabelle B.
This product is fantastic. It has good coverage. I have oily skin but this product works with my skin and it lasts all day. By far it is probably my favorite foundation. I use it daily. I plan on buying this product again.
Rebecca P.
This is light weight and easily blends. Semi full coverage with a matte finish. It last all day as long as I put either primer or setting spray on. I have combination skin and it works wonderful. I would buy this again.
Kimberly C.
Houston
I love this product because it doesn't leave my face ugly it's long lasting and really smooth, I just had to use a primer first it leaves a matte finish so I would totally buy it again it's affordable and does wonders.
Blanca M.
El Paso, TX
The product is pretty good i used to sell it when I worked for Mary Kay and I'd have many people asking for more but me personally i think it works well and it does have full coverage but it's just like any other foundation out there and it's pretty expensive but I do recommend it🙃
Courtney L.
Palatka
I have gone back and forth with this product for years. It is arguably one of my absolute favorite foundations that I have ever used! I love how light it is on my skin and the color matches me skin perfectly!!
Carrie W.
Definitely gives your face a matte finish and flawless skin! It's long lasting and stays on all day and is super lightweight! It's also easy to apply. Just use either a brush or sponge whichever you choose!
Erica V.
Inman, SC
Live this product it works amazing I love when I can just put it on after I get out of the shower and the next morning my skin isn't dry it's a matte finish and I would definitely recommend to others
Brandi S.
Bauxite, AR
LOVE love love this product!!! Full coverage, makes me feel pretty. No cons, honestly. Not bad on price. And SO smooth. Very easy to apply and takes no time at all. I recommend this DEFINITELY!
Lizzete S.
San Antonio, TX
Great coverage! Goes even better paired with the loose powder. Covers your pores. I have very oily skin and it did not make my face oiler. It gives off a matte finish. I would def. recommend!
Willena V.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this a build-able or full coverage foundation?
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
How is the coverage of this foundation and is it buildable?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this dry out your skin? I'm trying to find a good, every day foundation that doesn't dry me out.
Celeste F.
Anaheim
Does this work good ? I had. A friend that works with makeup . I would like to try it someday ?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does his actually work ? I been wanting to try it but I'm not so sure about it ugh ?